1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by peteralan71, Oct 10, 2011.

1. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    My name is Pete. My brother Jacob (bozz_2006) referred me to this forum. My favorite team is of course the Packers. In a few weeks, I will go to my 6th Packers game (5th Packers/Vikings game). I currently go to University of Mary in Bismarck ND for my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I'm not one of those assholes who will refer to myself as a doctor, no worries. One of the most important thing to me is that the Packers win each week and that they are not arrogant. Few things make me happier than a Packers win!

2. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Hey Pete!

I guess I'm one of those assholes calling myself a Dr. when I'm only a physical therapist.. :(

LOL!!! j/k!

Welcome to the forum... and I agree,.. nothing like a Packers win to make me pretty much HAPPY!

3. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    Ha ya I figured I would get somebody to say that. No offense meant to those who do use the Dr. term! Thanks for the welcome.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,994
    Welcome!!!

5. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +308
    Welcome to the site!