Hey y'all.

Brakos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of you who possibly know me from some other sites, run away. :p

If not, I'm Brakos, from Houston, torturing myself as a Texans fan. (hey, at least I'm not one of them bratty Cowboy fans :glare: )

I was up your guys's way last year passing through on a road trip, a little bit cold up there (I'm from the south, I'm allowed to complain) but definitely a different atmosphere than any other team's city.

Hope to talk some great football (along with some non-sensical stuff in that part of the site) with yall, and good luck this season, unless you end up playing us in the super bowl of course. LOL

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Greetings from Dallas. Don't worry, I'm a packer fan. heh

So what do you think of Aaron Rodgers?

OP
OP
Brakos

Brakos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings from Dallas. Don't worry, I'm a packer fan. heh

So what do you think of Aaron Rodgers?

Honestly, I like him a lot. Between him, Brees, and Ryan, I'd say they're the top QBs in the conference. There's gonna be some bickering over rankings as usual, but that's all schematics.

Plus, he doesn't get into the over-dramatic Favre/Romo circles, I'd much rather have a solid player than a headline maker any day, and twice on Sundays.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of you who possibly know me from some other sites, run away. :p

If not, I'm Brakos, from Houston, torturing myself as a Texans fan. (hey, at least I'm not one of them bratty Cowboy fans :glare: )

I was up your guys's way last year passing through on a road trip, a little bit cold up there (I'm from the south, I'm allowed to complain) but definitely a different atmosphere than any other team's city.

Hope to talk some great football (along with some non-sensical stuff in that part of the site) with yall, and good luck this season, unless you end up playing us in the super bowl of course. LOL
Greetings!

You just earned some points with me for not being a Cowboy fan ;)

And I have a question: ex-Oilers fan?

OP
OP
Brakos

Brakos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings!

You just earned some points with me for not being a Cowboy fan ;)

And I have a question: ex-Oilers fan?

Yep. Fun times back in those days. Went to several Moon-era games with my dad and grandparents.

OP
OP
Brakos

Brakos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to know. I really have no grasp to the Texans fanbase, but I figured that most were Oilers fans...

Yeah, a great maority are. And then there's some people who refuse to cheer for a team until the Oilers come back to Houston.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome,

Huge Earl Campbell fan. I have never enjoyed watching a non packer more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts