Hey! Vikings!!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congatulations on the North title. It was a good game by both offenses. It was pretty offensive by both defenses. Ours sucked a little worse. We will see you in Lambutt field this sunday, Good Luck!!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Me TOO!!! Should be another shootout. I just hope we have the ball last because I think that is who is going to win. Neither D will stop the other team!!!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THAT... ain't gonna happen! You're at historic LAMBEAU FIELD...
EVERYTHING goes "our" way on the Frozen Tundra....

Tice is lucky his original contract was constructed as it was...
THEY'd BE FIRING his butt, already.... Shock...? :shock: !!! NOT....!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the last few games at the frozen tundra, that isn't much to worry about. Your O is more of a worry for us. I think we can win in Lambutt if we win the turnover battle and we have the ball last. Should be another close one!!

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As afr as Tice staying, that is a good thing..............for our opponents!!!! I'll tell you what we send you Tice and Cottrell for your first round pick, that's fair isn't it!?!!?! :roll: :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can "after" Sherman makes that choice..... :p
As far as the Vikings getting any real option to win the game... ?

What about Moss walking off the field "before" the game was over? Huh?
Can really count on them guys, eh?.... Truth is...
I like Tice, I think he has gumption (Forrest Gump-shun)...... :lol:
"Life is like a box o' Randy Moss - I play when I wanna play"

GO PACK GO ! ! ! !

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you guys beat us twice but you make it sound like we have no chance. You know you guys were sweating both games and it came down to a handful of plays to determine the winner or in the Fudegepackers case the weiners!! We have a very good chance to win, should you guys be favored of course but if your team is that overconfident that is great for the Vikes. Many a team went home from the playoffs with that mentality. And we are dangerous on offense and if our LBs get their head out of their *********** we can win this ball game!! Like I said I think it will be another great game!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree tarkenton, I think it will be anothe great game, neither team is going to blow the other out. IMO.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think the Packers gonna blow them out. Packers are coming off from a win. Fergie might be back. Vikings lose a game they from my view should have won, Moss shows his team first attitude by leaving with a few seconds on the clock.

I think this game will be over in the first half.

That is my initial feeling. But hey that is why they PLAY THE GAME!! :)

38-10 Packers...

Sandra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no problem biting my nails as long as the outcome is in the Pack's favor..
GO GREEN BAY! :mrgreen:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love watching a good football game. Yes if the Pack blows them out I will be very happy but I would be just as happy if not more to get to watch an exciting football game with the Pack coming out on top just at the end of regulation time. My first and only game I got to Lambeau was last years playoff game against Seattle now that was exciting...overtime wow. But I really wouldn't like to get in to an overtime game with the Vikings in a game with whoever has the ball last wins. A flip of a coin is not the way to choose a winner.

Later
Leopardmech

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first game at Lambeau was a playoff game back in about '92 against the Lions. We held Barry Sanders to -4 yards. Very exciting.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
acw said:
My first game at Lambeau was a playoff game back in about '92 against the Lions. We held Barry Sanders to -4 yards. Very exciting.

If I remember correctly that is the game Brett ran over to the lions bench and started shoving one of the DL.

V

Vikeman

Randy Moss walking off the field is no different then what Brittney did a few years ago when the Vikes were blowing them out at the dome. Favre had 3 ints that day. With 30 secs left on the clock he left the Packer sideline and shook noones hand. Champ Bailey, Terrell Owens did it also just to name a few. I love my Vikes but I am not blind. Randy Moss does stupid **** that ****** me off. He's been relatively quiet as of late though. 70% of the nfl is made up of thugs anyway so it's not like Moss is the only jack-*** out there. With that I'd like to thank Shawn Alexander for taking the jack-*** of the week award. Although it's not getting the publicity that Moss's walk is...yelling at your head coach for not getting the ball at the 1 yard line to break some record is 100% classless.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yelling at your head coach for not getting the ball at the 1 yard line to break some record is 100% classless.
Exactly. I am not a Manning fan but I was happy to see him not just gun pass after pass to break Marino's record. At least he did it in the play of the game with class.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya RYAN... Jermaine O'Neal did the same thing last nite with our Pacers.. with about one minute left in regulation play (against Milwaukee), he asked to be taken out of the game... It seems the other players were tryin to set him up to get all of the chances to score and when he missed that one errant shot(?).. he knew, right then and there, that it wasn't meant to be... We'd already won the game, the Bucks were down by over 12 points with 45 seconds left... Jermaine scored 55 points alone... But, asking to be taken out of the game and not worrying about setting yet another record was a class-act...? He's a standup guy! Only two others had ever done better.. One was George McGinnis (ABA - 58 pts) and then Reggie Miller, exactly 20 years later to the day... had scored 57pts and then sat down, as well. It's getting harder to find players who exude that type of attitude.. they're all so damn greedy these days...

Sorry about the Bucks losing (not really) - but I've been a Pacers fan ever since the great ABA days.. Slick Leonard is one heck of a Coach and now he's one of the Announcers during the games.. He's our version of Bob Uechre!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Betty who layed the egg this game!?!?!?

Yeah you play enough times and you will win eventually. Just happened to be the time they needed to, to advance in the playoffs, if they had the option it was the right game to win. Too bad they won't get past Philly. (not saying that the Pack would either but I don't see the Vikings and "DC" beating the Eagles at Philly.)

tarkenton10

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be another tough game but they can beat Philly. They played them tough and two plays would have changed the outcome. Remember TO's Td was not one and Tice should have called for a review. That would ahve made the score 20-16. Now remember DC fumbled on the goal line and then fell into the endzone, no fumbel and the score would have been 23-20 Vikes. So we do have a chance.

Vikes - 28

Philly - 27

Go Vikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So we do have a chance.
Absolutely, any given sunday I will agree there. Just being born a Packer fan it's hard to cheer for the Vikings, plus my dislike for the Eagles... tough day for the NFC.... Maybe a tie and both get eliminated?? :wall:

Although those couple plays that tarkenton was refering to could be applied to the Packer Viking game as well.. If Favre would have hit walker deep instead of throwing the route he thought he was going to take... etc etc... it's what really happens out there and not the "but if's" after the game.

Members online

Latest posts