1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Hey! Vikings!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Dec 24, 2004.

1. tarkenton10

tarkenton10 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agreed that any given day a team can win. I was just pointing out that we can play with Philly and every analyst will not give us a chance again. We do have a good chance to geat them. I was using that game becasue evryone will point to it and say we got handled when in truth if you looka t the game we were with them the whole time!

Vikes 28
    Philly 27

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I'd rather an NFC Nort' Team took it to the House.

I can't stand them (FL)eagles....

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    well sean salsbury is picking the vikings but i still doub they have a chance. westbrook will make the LBers look like high schoolers.

4. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    id like to see the vikes lose, but they have a great chance against philly next week. any analyst whos adamant about a philly win simply isn't paying attention.