1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Hey (Steamed Turtle saying hi!)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Steamed Turtle, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Steamed Turtle

Steamed Turtle Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Some of you might know me from purplepride.org or packersnews.com I got invited here and finally decided to post. This is a nice forum, I hope it becomes popular and successful. I'll be sure to contribute in bunches. My name's Philip, I'm 15, turn 16 in 3 weeks. I've been a packer fan since 1997,
    I had a friend who was one and I got caught up in the hype and decided to stick with them. I live in maryland, usa and am in 10th grade. I'm the owner and founder of www.steamedturtle.com which is my passion. That's about it, looking forward to a great off season and 2005 season! Go packers!!!

2. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome aboard Philip. 1997 that was a good year to be a Packer fan. Lets hope another SuperBowl comes around soon.

Later
    Leopardmech