Hey PeigOfIreland from OBF

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The name is Aaron Rodgers

Not GBQB...Why is it so hard to say his name...Are you that bitter?

It makes you physically sick that he is doing this good isnt it?

And if the Pack win next week, will OBF go in lock down?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
obf is dead lol what do they have left to talk about?

The Packers. Apparently when they have nothing else to ramble about they start talking about The Packers. I personally take it as a compliment they are talking about Aaron because they have nothing left to discuss with Favre. The dead horse is dead, it's been dead for 4 years and they are only just realizing it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love it.
These last two seasons have been brutal for the OBF folks.
First their old rust bucket blows it in the big game. (Oh wait. He didn't blow it since he just played like he always did.)
And then the old has been had one of his worst seasons ever to tarnish his legacy. Stats, a scandal, losing games etc.
And now the Packers are doing better and better.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I notice they don't even let you read messages unless you're an approved board member. That means no making usernames like "FavremoreINTs" or something. I want to get some cheap laughs from that board.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I notice they don't even let you read messages unless you're an approved board member. That means no making usernames like "FavremoreINTs" or something. I want to get some cheap laughs from that board.

welp my chances of approved are very low with my "twelvegreaterthan4" id choice

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The big split that happened with the old members, were they pro Rodgers or anti Rodgers?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The name is Aaron Rodgers

Not GBQB...Why is it so hard to say his name...Are you that bitter?

It makes you physically sick that he is doing this good isnt it?

And if the Pack win next week, will OBF go in lock down?

I don't know who peigofireland is, but a fellow Irishman should have more sense. He must be an Orangeman.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you chill with the OBF stuff? That site is dead to 99% of true Pack fans.

They were messin with Longtime over there. It's kind of like you mess with my peeps you mess with me.

But this does bring up a good question as to the future of that board. Will it continue to run even in Favre's retirement? I think it will because Favre will still exist whether he is playing football or not so therefore I see no reason for his board to fold. The individual members will have to decide such things for themselves if they need a team to root for. He wasn't with the Vikings that long, and to be brutally honest, he didn't do them any good so I can't see any reason for the Vikings to inherit the Favre fan base. This is the problem for people who are fans of an individual player as opposed to placing their loyalties to a particular team. What happens when that player retires? You are kind of a nomad, not aligned with any team. I think those fans who were Packer fans as well as Favre fans may resume their allegiance to the Packers. If any of them come back to us, I think we owe them a chance. If they are nice decent and respectful to us fans and the team, then I will treat them the same in return. If however, they are disrespectful to any fan or player, then I will likewise have no respect for them.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would be great to have the Packers win a superbowl & then followed by judas getting his # retired...kinda makes it a mute point in that kind of scenario (judas getting his # retired):)

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG I just read some of that poster's stuff and it's rediculous, it's really funny that you have to go through an approval process just to read the posts, show's a hint of insecurity in my opinion...I find it even funnier that the posts by peige is undermining #12 & talking up #4's stats

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
To all the OBF peeps. When you finally have a moment of clarity and realize Farve is a loser, the GB bandwagon is full. Just sit in your closet sniffing Farve game worn jerseys (which are probably counterfeit btw).

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
To all the OBF peeps. When you finally have a moment of clarity and realize Farve is a loser, the GB bandwagon is full. Just sit in your closet sniffing Farve game worn jerseys (which are probably counterfeit btw).

Actually, the ones they did sniff were 100% real..

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The big split that happened with the old members, were they pro Rodgers or anti Rodgers?

Big split? Not sure what you mean

But the ones that were active members, more than a few were in full support of Ted and MM...But were to scared to show them support in fear of being banned

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
But this does bring up a good question as to the future of that board. Will it continue to run even in Favre's retirement?.

There are probably a few of #4 jersey-sniffers that will refuse to move on and continue to keep watch on his daily activities. Just like there are fans of Hollywood ex-stars who read the tabloids each day hoping to learn something new from their heroes.

Imagine the posts now: Brett was seen shopping for shoes today!

I think those fans who were Packer fans as well as Favre fans may resume their allegiance to the Packers. If any of them come back to us, I think we owe them a chance.

I seriously doubt we will even know who is who.

Many of them will appear here under brand new login names (e.g. Rodgers4EVA) and start over with new allegiences. Some will probably even distance themselves from their previous activities by denying it three times (sorry- couldn't resist that particular allegory)

Ain't the anonymous world of the internet great?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Wasn't meaning to rile them up. My bad if I did. Just thinking that this is what is happening or going to happen.

Wait a minute, LT... you started this thread with the provocative opener!!! you riler you. :pardon:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not here....but on OBF someone is riling them up and is being called a troll

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are probably a few of #4 jersey-sniffers that will refuse to move on and continue to keep watch on his daily activities. Just like there are fans of Hollywood ex-stars who read the tabloids each day hoping to learn something new from their heroes.

Imagine the posts now: Brett was seen shopping for shoes today!
And by "shoes" you mean crocs. Right?
'Cause there's this babe he just met, got her text number and wants to impress.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts