Hey, Packer fans ... Bengals fan here

JohnStofa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals ... Bengal fan here, registering to talk some football with a future opponent. I know we don't play for three more weeks, but I wanted to go ahead and register because I saw the thread about trading Brett Favre. I'm an outsider but I just had to add my two cents worth. :wink:

Good luck the rest of the season (except on October 30). :)

OP
OP
J

JohnStofa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot to mention: if any of you would like to talk football with Cincinnati fans during the week leading up to the Bengals/Packers game, I recommend these two message boards:

Bengals Huddle

Official Bengals Site

In my opinion 'Bengals Huddle' is the best site for serious and knowledgeable football talk. It's very active and a great place for pregame discussion, without the usual BS.

The Bengals official website message board just went public three weeks ago, but we already have over 2,500 registered members from 40 different states and a dozen or so different foreign countries. We have members of all ages, so there's a wide assortment of post topics and levels of fandom. And if Smack Talk is your thing, there's a forum for that too. Feel free to join us.

WHO DEY!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome John, glad to have you on the site!

Packers Fans, in the week leading up to the bengals game I will post our Alliance Bengals site on the main page. If I am not mistaken it is www.go-bengals.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts