1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, it's you guys from the News Chronicle !!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackFaninBucLand, Aug 15, 2005.

1. PackFaninBucLand

PackFaninBucLand Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    So there you guys are. Man, it's great to hear some cohesive thoughts for a change. I was bummed after the NC dumped out and looked into a couple of forums but - no familiar names and no spark ! I was really jonesin' for awhile.

I ran across this forum and, voila! I just read the thread on Chase so it's kinda wierd that he's out a day after I enlist.

Ryan, you've got some great posters here but besides the local talent, the other aspect of the Phorum that made it great were the thread views where you could actually see the response order. Am I missing something here?

Anyway, great to read you guys again. Anyone heard from Schooney? I don't see Misquito either. Good to see Gravedigger is still forcing his political views when he can get away with it.

2. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    SHAZAM!

This forum just got better! I am pleased you found us.

My friend,

There is also a Football general forum here.... Skito just made a post there. This forum is for Packer related posts only.

RP

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    to keep this post in the Packer forum...I like Ahman Green, and I think the pack will beat the bills on Saturday

Anywho, great to see you've found us, pfibl.

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey nice to have you on board finally. There can never be too many Pack fans on this board. And musccy, to add to your point, I expect Brett and the O to downright avenge the disastorous performance at the scrimmage this saturday. :)

5. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's too bad that Robbie from the NC hasn't found this forum too.

6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Guys I am going to move this to The Atrium

"I like Ahman Green, and I think the pack will beat the bills on Saturday" That probably won't cut it to keep it in the Packer Fan Forum especially with a subject of "Hey, it's you guys from the News Chronicle !!!" :D

Glad to have you here PackFaninBucLand

In a particular thread just read from top to bottom. that's the order it was posted. Each is also time and date stamped for reference as well.

When you are in a catagory say "Packer Fan Forum" or "The Atrium" any thread with a new post will have a yellow "G" next to it. The thread with the most recent post will be moved to the top and so on down.

Hope that helps a little.

<center>***Moved to The Atrium***</center>

7. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey PackFan! Great to see you! This forum takes some getting used to, but you will soon see that it will make you feel at home as much as the NC did. Welcome aboard, you got some catching up to do.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Im here too

9. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    The Supreme Council has discussed your assertive statement and we have declined all permission to complete this relocation of thread item 16501 under the ShermanAct of '05. Thank you for your understanding.

10. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    AZ - Does anyone from NC Forum have Robbie's contact info?

Chat name - old email addy, etc.....