hey im a packers fan from australia

jaydn23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys, this forum is heaps good.
my name is jaydn and i live in australia. I play gridiron for my club team the penrith city chiefs, i am all-state playing for NSW and im all-australian now i just got selected for the aussie squad.

peace out

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome! Can we count on you to come here Saturday and tell us the score of Sunday's game? (ya know - time difference and all).

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello,
I am also a Packers fan living in Australia. I didn't start my own thread because I thought I could put it in here, sorry if this is wrong.
I hope the next TV game I get to watch goes a bit better, the Eagles game is the only one I have been able to see so far this season, but I follow the scores, I was very happy with the result from Miami .
I also play football for my local team in Queensland, Browns Plains Bears. (it's strange to want the Bears to win, but they are the closest team to where I live). I play defensive tackle.
regards,
Aaron

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome mike, hope to see you respond to some of those threads on the main page, brother.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks, i will have to put my cheesehead on to increase my packer knowledge. i hear it increases brain cell production :)

Members online

Latest posts