Hey guys.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey,

My name is Steve, I am a Packer addict living in Eagle confines! I have been a Packer fan ever since I really started following football back in '96 and they were the top team. So, am I a front-runner? Heck no! It was just a matter of finding a team I liked, and the Packers were heavily in the public eye, plus that QB they had wasn't too bad eh? Wonder how things turned out for that guy, :lol: :lol:

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome, dude. I started watching football about '93 or '94 when the Packers were on the rise. I was about 11 or 12 at the time. The first game I saw was a Monday night game against KC (and the Pack lost). My whole family is from WI so that is why I claim allegiance to the Packers and wanted to start watching Packers games.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smultz
Steve--Welcome to Packer forum the best Packer forum around from PWT36 long time Packer fan (life time) located in Depere,Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field. As Packer historian on Packer Fourm, if you have any questions about The Packer Franchise, I will do my best to answer them.

Members online

Latest posts