Hey Guys!

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Hey guys! My names Sarah. I'm 14, I live in Chicago, and I'm a HUGE Pack fan!

I come from the OBF board. I'm still there but I've been browsing around, its nice to check out various boards, see all my fellow packer backers out there!

My dad has gold package season tix and I've been going to games every year since I was five. Growing up in Chicago I've had to put up with a bunch of *****y Bears fans. But, I've lived through it. I never miss a game, my dad sometimes wonders why I'm dying to watch the pack play at this point in the season. We may be 2-8 but every game is something special and a possibility. Whatever, basically I just love the Pack!! :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HI SARAH!!!! Remember me??? (I'm sure you tried to forget!) :D
Hope you are doing well! Haven't talked in a LONG time!
Good to have you here!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Sarah! A warm Packer forum welcome from PWT36. longtime (lifetime) Packer Fan in DePere, Wi just five miles from Lambeau Field. Nice to have youthful enthusiasm for the Packers in the midst of 2-8 start of '05 season, and located in middle of Bear land, at that. Don't let some of our negative posters discourage you. Keep the Faith!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4Pack4and4Brett4CrAzEd4 said:

I come from the OBF board. I'm still there but I've been browsing around, its nice to check out various boards, see all my fellow packer backers out there!

My dad has gold package season tix and I've been going to games every year since I was five. Growing up in Chicago I've had to put up with a bunch of *****y Bears fans. But, I've lived through it. I never miss a game, my dad sometimes wonders why I'm dying to watch the pack play at this point in the season. We may be 2-8 but every game is something special and a possibility. Whatever, basically I just love the Pack!! :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site sarah. Glad to have you. Ur in good company.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Sarah! Welcome aboard. Nice to meet you again.
How long does it take you to sign in with your new nickname? :wink: :lol:
What happened to the good ole packerbrettlova4?

Harald

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First.....HI HARALD!!! Good to see you here!
Second.....Sarah..........you said you were 16 on the OBF site! Losing years already? I thought women only started that when they hit 30! :D

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lololol!!! Alan, I dont know, I was an idiot when I first signed in and I just lied about my age, stupid of me. I'm really 14. And yes I remember u, how the hell could I forget you? lol! Hey Heath, Harald and Ed!

Harald I luv that name, I just figured I give a new one a whirl! lol!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:

PackerChick said:
another ******* the site. right on.

these are from the same thread my dear...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! Sarah!!! Glad to see you again! (Gee.........i hope we don't meet on ANOTHER site...........she will be 12 on there!!!)LOLOL!! :lol:
Anyway......welcome! Did you make it to anymore games? I went to the last 2! That makes 2 preseason games, and THREE regular season games i went to this season! I got to be at 2 of the Packers 4 wins this year. I got to go to more games this year then in my life! It was SO cool! I don't know how i could ever beat this season........unless i get to see a Packer win in a playoff game.
It's been quite a ride.

I REALLY thought you might forget me Sarah! ( :wink: )

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
LOLOL!!! Sarah!!! Glad to see you again! (Gee.........i hope we don't meet on ANOTHER site...........she will be 12 on there!!!)LOLOL!! :lol:

Rofl...I though you were older elsewhere too Sarah...

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
PackerChick said:

PackerChick said:
another ******* the site. right on.

these are from the same thread my dear...

Darn it I did it again.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lolol! Yep Alan! I went to.... Chargers Preseason and the Bucs game, they lost by a frikin point! I was soooo pissed! I was like a depressed blob when I got home, lol!

I also asked my dad for my present from the holidays to take me to the Bears game up in GB. We were going and then at the last minute my dads company changed the days he had to go out of town and he would have to leave the day after christmas so we couldnt go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I was soooooo sad! But, what ya gonna do, they lost, but I bet it was cuz I didnt go! lololol!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I went to that Bears game.......AND the Seattle game. I just hope it wasn't Brett's last. If it was, i'm glad i got to see him play.
I still can't get used to the season being over so early. There are games on this weekend, but i don't know if i'll watch any of them.

OP
OP
PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seriously? Only 4 girls? WOW! I'm used to a flood of them, lololol!!!

Alan, you're lucky. I was really upset to miss the game bacuz I wanted to see atleast one more game before the season was over becuz who knows what the future holds. You're one lucky guy to have seen BOTH!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup Sarah! And i got to see the Saints blow out too! I saw more games this year then i saw in my whole life before! I doubt i will EVER get that kind of chance again.

Members online

Latest posts