Hey fellow Packer fans!

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard about this section of the site from weeds. Thought why not?

I'm an artist, contemporary abstract painter. I've got a studio in Milwaukee's Third Ward. Been here 10 years and painting full time for 15 years. Just love the work. I seriously dive in on Packers, Bucks, Brewers stuff while I'm letting layers dry...

Really good to be here. I'm an insane geek with this stuff, as weeds can attest. Been totally enamored with the personnel side of all 3 of my teams, but especially so with the Packers since the 14.4 dial up modem. Pretty sure that's how weeds & I met in around 1993 or so. Been in various forums with many people since. I'm not one for the bashing, keyboard warrior stuff. Life is too short. I like to have fun, but always try to be respectful.

What I really dig here is there seems to be a pretty knowledgeable base that pretty much sticks to the good stuff. Especially after that one dude left who liked that receiver from Ohio St. Holy S. I had to jump in here the same day he got bounced... pretty funny. I'm no troll, nor smurf, just a total geek in following this team.

I do an S ton of research on players, etc. Always just try to share what I glean along the way. Anyhow, Cheers! If you're ever in Milwaukee and want to stop in at my studio/gallery, feel free to msg me. If you want a custom commissioned painting, I do that kind of work all the time, and I'm always happy to help. I totally dig painting special for people. This is one of my favorites that I have on display here... Jimi...

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard my man. I will vouch for his command of the game. Yeah, back in the day, dial-up internet was the cat's ***. Hit send and 5 minutes later, that new fangled internet thing was something to behold.

I think it was the initial incarnation of the old JSOnline fan forum that we first engaged on. That forum hit its untimely demise when a rascally poster, put up a pic of Dorothy "oiling up" the Tin Man. I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. :roflmao:

I also want to clear him of ever accompanying me on the Troll Train from the old Rome Jungle site. He's innocent I tell ya.

Looking forward to your insight man. Longtime, the man is in your neighborhood.

OP
OP
greengold

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you weedsies!

Total thrill to be posting again with you bud, as well as others here.

We rolled in a number of Forums literally for decades. Supercool to reconnect.

I really dig this one. No BS here, at least, as best can be.

I started doing the portraits with that Jimi Hendrix. It was the first face I had ever painted - just for myself as practice for a Jimmy Page painting about two years ago. Followed that up with a Jerry Garcia, using a technique I spent 2 years developing, and it has been a steady stream of commissions ever since. You all can see my stuff on Instagram @timo_gallery.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If you give him your personal recommendation Weeds ?..............................God help us !!!

Welcome Greengold ;)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So Buggy makes an appearance AFTER the Pack beat the Bears. Fair weather I tell ya... There must have been a Toronto baseball game on in jolly ol' England. Wacky Brits, Sheesh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts