Hey Everyone

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been gone for awhile but back now and just wanted to say Hi to you all and toast our first win of the season.

Way to go D and Special Teams !!! It was not pretty at times but once the other pieces are in place, we could be a major threat to contend with again.

Cheers all !!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, good to be back my friend, nice to see you :D

Green_Bay_Packers, nice to meet you, we will have to talk the Euro 2008 soon !!!

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winnie, never knew you were gone. Welcome back. Where have you been dude?

It's a long story that involves midlife crisis, the police.....j/k needed to get away for awhile during the off season as I was moving, changing jobs etc.

Too busy for anything really, but it's good to be back and see all the usual suspects plus some new faces.

P.S - trom's face has gotten kinda spooky over the summer ( but I am sure it will lighten up when Brett continues to play, break records etc ) !!!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang.

WPF, I was hoping that your absence had been an indication that you had been attending
the Darren Sharper/Ryan Longwell Clinic for the cheesehead betterment. :p

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's WINNI - yay! thought of you several times over the past few months - glad you're doing well & got moved. :)

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl So good to hear from you, great to see that smiling face !!

vikesrule
Thanks for the "Cheesey type" welcome back my Purple friend, good to see you lol !!!

Members online

Latest posts