Hey Cheesey and Co.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on a great season guys. I haven't been here in a long while and usually I give you guys a lot of $hit but the packers far outplayed my expectations of them in 07. I haven't had access in a while. And before you guys start, Yeah, the Bears didn't do as good as I had hoped(last place, WTF?) this season. I do feel they will be improved next season though and despite an injury plagued season, they had a lot of close ones that could've gone either way but woulda, shoulda, coulda huh? It was nice to say we didn't get swept by all of our division opponents but I just figured we would've beat each rival at least once.
So at least there was another team from the NFC North(worst NFC division according to most media morons) in the NFCCG again. :D

Here's to the Bears/Packers rival continuing in 08!

See ya this offseason to start flinging the $hit!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SACKER!!!!
Welcome back!!!
And THANK YOU for the classy post! (Are you SURE this is SACKER speaking???) :wink: J/K!!! :lol:

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: I know what you mean Cheesy. I couldn't recognize this Sacker. Now I feel bad for my imature shots at him but It reminds me come season time the smacks all in fun and no hard feelings

OP
OP
P

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The smack is so fun and yes it's coming, but the Packers kicked *** this season(just not the Bears ***) and deserve a ittle recognition even if t's from a rival fan. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The smack is so fun and yes it's coming, but the Packers kicked *** this season(just not the Bears ***) and deserve a ittle recognition even if t's from a rival fan. :D
Dang......now i KNOW it's not Sacker!!!! :lol:
I know.....it's part of his "master plan"........SHOCK :shock: Cheesey, cause him to fall over dead of a heart attack, and take over the site!!!
Yeah.....thats GOTTA be it!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its an imposter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU EVIL ALIENS DONE WITH SACKER!?!?

wait......maybe this new Sacker isn't so bad.......go ahead and keep the "old" one!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, we've always been cool with eachother ya damn crazy hippy.
I KNOW Sacker!!!
I'm just having a little fun at your return!!!
I'm HAPPY to see you back my friend!!! :D
(Hey,......you didn't think my "Cheeseyness" would CHANGE while you were away, did you???) :wink: :lol:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on a great season guys. I haven't been here in a long while and usually I give you guys a lot of $hit but the packers far outplayed my expectations of them in 07. I haven't had access in a while. And before you guys start, Yeah, the Bears didn't do as good as I had hoped(last place, WTF?) this season. I do feel they will be improved next season though and despite an injury plagued season, they had a lot of close ones that could've gone either way but woulda, shoulda, coulda huh? It was nice to say we didn't get swept by all of our division opponents but I just figured we would've beat each rival at least once.
So at least there was another team from the NFC North(worst NFC division according to most media morons) in the NFCCG again. :D

Thanks.
It was a great ride for us. I enjoyed it and didn't expect us to do this well.

As for your Bears, cut Grossman already. Geez, the guy lost you a SB you should have won easily.

As for now, I'll be pulling for the Giants to bring the Lombardi back to the NFC.

I'll start hitting the Smack forum more often next year and I'll probably see you there. :cool:

OP
OP
P

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:

Thanks.
It was a great ride for us. I enjoyed it and didn't expect us to do this well.

As for your Bears, cut Grossman already. Geez, the guy lost you a SB you should have won easily.

As for now, I'll be pulling for the Giants to bring the Lombardi back to the NFC.

I'll start hitting the Smack forum more often next year and I'll probably see you there. :cool:

Go Giants for sure. I still hate the Mannings though(2007 Eli Manning=2006 Rex Grossman). If the Bears hadn't gone to the SB last season and the Saints did, I would've pulled for the Saints. The Lombardi needs to come back to the NFC(where it belongs). :wink:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wait?

You suck, your Bears suck, and your brother's cousin's wife's aunt sucks as well...

OP
OP
P

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why wait?

You suck, your Bears suck, and your brother's cousin's wife's aunt sucks as well...

Dear: Reident *********,

It Must "Suck" when your team loses twice in a season to a team that you say "Sucks".

35-7 had to hurt :wink:

I feel this thread will be moved shortly if said ********* continues to apply his weak smack to my thread which was intended to be a congratulatory thread to Cheesey and other classy members here.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
Why wait?

It Must "Suck" when your team loses twice in a season to a team that you say "Sucks".

I feel this thread will be moved shortly if said ********* continues to apply his weak smack to my thread which was intended to be a congratulatory thread to Cheesey and other classy members here.
Ignore it Sacker.........some people don't know WHEN to "smack", and when not to!
I don't know who said it, but i read where someone said "The Bears couldn't find a good quarterback at a Manning family reunion!"
(Not meant as "smack", it just made me laugh!!!) :lol:
Like i said......ignore the bad comments in this thread.......as you know, not all of us are like that!

OP
OP
P

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Obi1 said:
Why wait?

Ignore it Sacker.........some people don't know WHEN to "smack", and when not to!
I don't know who said it, but i read where someone said "The Bears couldn't find a good quarterback at a Manning family reunion!"
Like i said......ignore the bad comments in this thread.......as you know, not all of us are like that!

Point taken, my cheesey friend.

As far as the "Manning reunion" comment you are absolutely right, the Bears wouldn't end up with a "good" QB, they'd end up with Eli(2007's Grossman) or Archie.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Obi1 said:
Why wait?

Point taken, my cheesey friend.

As far as the "Manning reunion" comment you are absolutely right, the Bears wouldn't end up with a "good" QB, they'd end up with Eli(2007's Grossman) or Archie.
LOL! It was a funny comment......just made me laugh!
Seriously, who do you think the Bears will have as QB next season? Do you think they will try to trade for one, or draft someone?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Obi1 said:
Why wait?

From the resident *********;

I was kidding. Just having some fun... YES i do smack back at smackers when they smack but you weren't smacking here...

Or were you?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
PackerSacker54 said:
Obi1 said:
Why wait?

From the resident *********;

I was kidding. Just having some fun... YES i do smack back at smackers when they smack but you weren't smacking here...

Or were you?
Oh....sorry Ob1....i really didn't know you were kidding.
Sacker is a cool dude, and he can talk some mighty smack, but he does it IN the smack area.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts