Hey Bigby......thanks for the penalties

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carrol is back on the field #20

He has bad plays. He has good plays. He is a young player. It happens. Youngest team in the NFL. It sucks but it happens. Not every young player contributes flawlessly like Greg Jennings.

Remember Marquand Manuel? He had a lot of BAD with NO good.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Ahmad Carrol is back on the field #20

He has bad plays. He has good plays. He is a young player. It happens. Youngest team in the NFL. It sucks but it happens. Not every young player contributes flawlessly like Greg Jennings.

Remember Marquand Manuel? He had a lot of BAD with NO good.

But I also remember Butler and Robinson, you remember, when we had great safety play. Yeah, these guys are young, but when to they shore things up?

I don't know what it would hurt to play Rouse. At least the kid makes plays on the ball.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

but tro i hear you on the mistakes of getting burnt....but two costly 15 yard facemasks, and this wasnt his first bad game, infact he hasnt had a good game since the vikings in week 4...there i said it!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

but tro i hear you on the mistakes of getting burnt....but two costly 15 yard facemasks, and this wasnt his first bad game, infact he hasnt had a good game since the vikings in week 4...there i said it!

What's easier to fix? Asking a guy to not grab a facemask, or teaching a less talented guy to not suck?

week 4? lets not get stupid now.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

once again pacnic putting words in my mouth...... when did i blame this game on bigby, all im saying is THERES NO EXCUSE WHEN YOU ARE ON DEFENSE WITH 2 TIMEOUTS TRYING TO GET A STOP TO RIP OFF A PLAYERS HELMET FOR THE SECOND TIME IN THE GAME.

no one player costs a game, but certian PLAYS can change the game!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

like interceptions off forced passes?

oh you were talking about defense.

cmon...

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tro all im saying is bigby had his chance, its time for rouse ( who is more gifted athlete by far!!!!!!!) to have his chance!

agree with me there? i mean rouse had 2 ints in the last 2 games he played that changed momentum big time

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You do know rouse and collins don't play SS, right?

they play FS exclusively. So your plan is flawed massively.

Rouse\Bigby next week.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dude im all about starting rouse and collins together... it may be more stable.

but dont go callin people out like that. its a team sport. bigbys penalties hurt but so did bretts stupid bomb passes and our dline getting 0 pressure...

it all adds up... until today i havent seen it like this.... we will get it fixed.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

watever....its a free country and i can state what i choose, and bigby is the worst player ive seen since ahmad carrol,

thats my opinion

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dude im all about starting rouse and collins together... it may be more stable.

but dont go callin people out like that. its a team sport. bigbys penalties hurt but so did bretts stupid bomb passes and our dline getting 0 pressure...

it all adds up... until today i havent seen it like this.... we will get it fixed.

You mean we're going to start bribing the refs too?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rouse\Bigby next week.

Collins can play SS, in fact, I think this is where he can excel. He loves the contact and is a good tackler. What he sucks at is coverage and catching the fvcking ball.

I don't think this is the time of year though to tweak all this stuff. Bigby is as you say young and learning. Rouse will get his chance next year in training camp.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:

Rouse\Bigby next week.

Collins can play SS, in fact, I think this is where he can excel.

That's why he hasn't ever with GB?

I'd like to see it, where we can get our best safeties out there, but...thats not how they do it, or have ever done it with these guys. doubt that changes.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

watever....its a free country and i can state what i choose, and bigby is the worst player ive seen since ahmad carrol,

thats my opinion

dude im not defending bigby. but that guy has done more good for the packers than carrol has ever done. its not even close.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DakotaT said:
tromadz said:

Rouse\Bigby next week.

Collins can play SS, in fact, I think this is where he can excel.

That's why he hasn't ever with GB?

I'd like to see it, where we can get our best safeties out there, but...thats not how they do it, or have ever done it with these guys. doubt that changes.

We haven't had a guy that can play center field for him. Collins is very fast and can cover ground. I was hoping Culver could play FS this year but he got hurt. The safety position has just been a clusterfvck since Leroy went down with that freak injury. I don't know the answers, but I do know Bigby had a bad game, but I don't think he should be benched.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bigby sucks

You all know it's true, please get rid of the loser all he does is cost us yards. Flags or missed coverage we can do better than this joker.

Reaction score
Re: Bigby sucks

Flags or missed coverage we can do better than this joker.

Can we really? Please name the SS better than Bigby on our roster at the moment.

Rouse? He's a Free Safety, and has gotten all his practice reps since Training Camp at the FS position. Also, as coaches have pointed out after his two games as starter, Rouse hasn't exactly been the greatest tackler, and has taken some bad angles trying to make a tackle.

Collins? He's a Free Safety too.

There simply isn't anyone better than Bigby at the SS spot. Let's not forget Bigby is essentially a rookie.

As Bedard from JSOnline pointed out: "It appears that every time things become a little unglued, Bigby loses his focus big time."

Losing focus... thats what you expect from a rookie. Bigby is essentially a rookie.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
Flags or missed coverage we can do better than this joker.

Can we really? Please name the SS better than Bigby on our roster at the moment.

Rouse? He's a Free Safety, and has gotten all his practice reps since Training Camp at the FS position. Also, as coaches have pointed out after his two games as starter, Rouse hasn't exactly been the greatest tackler, and has taken some bad angles trying to make a tackle.

Collins? He's a Free Safety too.

There simply isn't anyone better than Bigby at the SS spot. Let's not forget Bigby is essentially a rookie.

As Bedard from JSOnline pointed out: "It appears that every time things become a little unglued, Bigby loses his focus big time."

Losing focus... thats what you expect from a rookie. Bigby is essentially a rookie.

Bigby sucks please get off your juice and realize this. Trust me you will live longer.

Reaction score

Bigby sucks please get off your juice and realize this. Trust me you will live longer.

In the first 6-7 games of this season, Bigby was on pace for a pro-bowl year.

Something like 120+ tackles, 4 FF, and a few INTs.

He played great first half of the season. Lately, he's sucked.

But I'd love for you to tell me who to put in for Bigby. Collins/Rouse aren't SS, they are both FS.

Bigby is what we are going to stick with for the time being. He has talent, and he was making plays in previous games.

But he seems to have hit a wall somewhere, and is playing like the reincarnation of Ahmad Carrol.

Even so, if you can name me a better SS on our roster, please do. If there is someone better than Bigby, then I agree with you when you say that someone needs to replace Bigby.

For the time being though, Bigby is the best we have to offer. Because he is the best we have to offer at SS, he will be the starter at SS.

More undisciplined performances by Bigby like those he has had lately, he WILL be benched regardless of who is behind him. And that is as it should be.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score

like interceptions off forced passes?

oh you were talking about defense.

cmon...

I can see where this is going. Bigby is great, Brett sucks, right? Just like changing your Avatar to Rodgers. Are you really that starving for attention? I'm glad for A-Rod but Bretts still the best QB by a mile. The O-Line sure didn't help much.

The normal baiting post. This was about Bigby. Favre played poorly no doubt, but Bigby has got to make the dumbest penalties ever, which is what this thread is about.

He hits, thats about it. He's borderline awful in coverage and can't get his head out of his ***. Stupid penalty after stupis penalty. This team lacks Depth in the secondary, so he plays.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rouse\Bigby next week.

the way Green Bay plays defense now, SS or FS doesn't really matter, the safeties have pretty much dual roles and it doesn't matter if it's Rouse/Collins Rouse/Bigby or Collins/Bigby.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Except #20 makes plays and tackles people.

For which team? Thank god the Pack didnt give this guy an extension early on in the season like some would have wanted. He has more to prove to say the least.

Latest posts