Hey Bigby......thanks for the penalties

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Mike McCArthy but he he should have benched Bigby tonight after the second penalty. If he allows him to play like this, the penalties will continue

Reaction score
I love Mike McCArthy but he he should have benched Bigby tonight after the second penalty. If he allows him to play like this, the penalties will continue

Bench Bigby and put in who? Peprah?

Because the only other Safety active tonight was Charlie Peprah.

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigby blows ***....aaron rodgers stepped up but when someone is already down you dont rip their helmet off.......bigby makes stupid penalties....like a while back when the d made a play and he kicked the ball 30 yards down the field......those dreads must be weighing his brain down

***Edited - Ryan

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:

Bench Bigby and put in who? Peprah?

Because the only other Safety active tonight was Charlie Peprah.

The game was virtually over and there come a time when you have to send a message to a player. The message is this, play hard, but play smart.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Aaron Rouse is healthy next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting in place of Bigby. Bigby was great during the first half of the season, but lately he's been giving us more and more of those Ahmad Carroll moments.

Reaction score
We were still in the game packedhouse.

I'm sure McCarthy will send a message to Bigby, but to take out your starting SS when you know the Cowboys are going to run, and Bigby is great in run support... well that would've been down right stupid of McCarthy.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
We were still in the game packedhouse.

I'm sure McCarthy will send a message to Bigby, but to take out your starting SS when you know the Cowboys are going to run, and Bigby is great in run support... well that would've been down right stupid of McCarthy.

It all depends upon whether you accept the fact that we were going to lose. If you realize the game is over, you send the message.

Scythe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scythe said:
brennan1884 said:
agreed...we handed dallas this game

No, they just played better today.

No. They DID play better, but to ignore the refs is to ignore fact.

I'm not ignoring the refs...I thought the PI call against Tramon was an awful call. But, the Pack lost this game because the secondary was terrible.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Scythe said:
brennan1884 said:
agreed...we handed dallas this game

No, they just played better today.

No. They DID play better, but to ignore the refs is to ignore fact.

I'm not ignoring the refs...I thought the PI call against Tramon was an awful call. But, the Pack lost this game because the secondary was terrible.

That PI call was borderline at best, but let's face it, the refs make that call most of the time in most NFL games.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
We had some serious communication breakdowns throughout the secondary, while Bigby had some bad plays, their were a ton of exchange issues in coverage between the CB and the Safeties. Collins and Bigby both struggled with the coverage... I thought the Cowboys safeties struggled in coverage.. tonight we were worse.

Year after year we seem to struggle in the secondary with turnover in roster year after year... time to look to the coaches in my opinion, especially at Safeties.

The other issue that others will run at us is we for whatever reason cannot handle motion at the line of scrimmage. Part of the issue is the communication, but the other part is if we can't get our hands on them we struggle in coverage, period.

MM and staff will focus on this in this week, and we got the Raiders comming up. Not a passing juggernut, so it will give us a little time to straighten out some of the communication issues and more importantly get that confidence back.

The rest over the next 10 days will help to.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole secondary stunk. Collins as usual let us down. Atari Carroll was again a penalty machine. Harris just looked like he was wearing stone shoes. Bush was awful again. Poppinga can't cover a TE. Hawk made some nice tackles but was burnt by the pass. Barnett was invisible. Kampman got outplayed. Cullin who? I could care less if I ever see Frank Walker again.

Pickett played well and maybe Williams. 1 guy out of 11 won't cut it.

The offensive gameplan in the first half was stupid. The O-Line stunk. Recievers dropped some balls but overall played well.

Rodgers, Pickett, Crosby, and the WR were the only ones that showed up.

We got beat by a better team. The refs didn't lose this game for us. 5 guys showed up tonight ready to play. That won't cut it

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carrol is back on the field #20

Seriously I wouldnt mind if we bigby's *** tomorrow, theres NO excuse for his game tonight. Getting beat is one thing, but two ******* penalties that were CRUCIAL is mind boggling and in-excuseable.

Bigby is not an NFL player in my opinon, he belongs back on the practice squad.

Rouse is our guy for sure in the future

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carrol is back on the field #20

tro uve been all for Bigby all year which is cool.....but what plays did he make, he cost us big time with ripping the guys helmet off for 15, another 15 facemask earlier in the game?

comeon tro admit he has had a string of bad bad games

Members online

Latest posts