1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey anyone got the story on Will?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by agopackgo4, Oct 23, 2006.

1. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had heard before the game started that Will Blackmon/man?? was able to play. I dont think i missed it. But was he out there at all? Anyone know the situation on him?

2. rob836

rob836 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Blackmon makes his debut

"Rookie cornerback Will Blackmon made his NFL debut on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins and played on almost all of the special teams. He even got some work in the second half as the nickel defensive back in place of Patrick Dendy," reports the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Blackmon would later say that his foot was fine

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Woops i didnt hear his name called. Maybe if we would have had Wayne and Larry up on the radio I would have. But we keep them down till the play is over so we dont hear what happens.

4. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I saw him in for a couple plays but they're obviously not going to be playing him a lot this early.