hes just one person

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love reading people that say "if we can put pressure on the quarterback, we can win..."

Well no kidding, sherlock. Isn't that the key to beating ANY team in the NFL?

sandtrapjack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
i believe Dallas is over looking our D big time ... i believe they think they will walk in and get an easy win over Green Bay ... however ,,, i think the Packers match up well with Dallas ... if you look at the D ... Kampman is hott ,, i expect to see him around Romo .... then with KGB in on 3rd downs i think that will just add to the preasure .... then you have woodson ,, who has also got hot ... i believe the packers d will pick a ball or two ... the linbackers are just sick on green bay ,, i dont even want to say anthing else about them ... im just not sure dallas is much better than this Green Bay squad .. i also believe Rodgers wants to come out and make a statment ,, beating dallas would be a great way to do that ... i expect Rodgers to come out and move that ball ... he has been playing well ,, so i dont see him changing that ... also im sure Rodgers will try and drop some deep balls to Jennings and DD ....Some say Rodgers doesnt have a cannon ,, but ill say the KiDDS got an arm ... maybe im wrong ,, but i do believe we will match up well ... eighter way it will be a great game ..
Wel that is easy to do since the Packers "D" is surrendering gobs of yards to very inferior offenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts