He's Baaa-aack!!

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woooooooooooooooooooooooo lets go. now guys and girls we can enjoy a offseason and be excited about next season and not have to worry about the qb position wooooooooooooooooooo.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now TT can think about trading or releasing Favre.

Thats not going to happen. TT and MM have both said they want Favre back as a Packer. If that's what Favre wanted, I'm sure he'd be out of GB by now. If he wants to retire a Packer, whether he gets back to the Super Bowl or not, then so be it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And whats REALLY nice is, we don't have to hear anymore "will he won't he" threads!
Cause HE WILL!!!
(Bet our rival fans arn't too happy!)

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Cliff said:
Of course he's back!

Brett Favre wants to break a few NFL QB records that are within his grasp.

Now TT can think about trading or releasing Favre.

Thats not going to happen. TT and MM have both said they want Favre back as a Packer. If that's what Favre wanted, I'm sure he'd be out of GB by now. If he wants to retire a Packer, whether he gets back to the Super Bowl or not, then so be it.

nathaniel, Cliff omits the quotes of Brett saying he was excited to play for the Packers in 2007. Of course he'll say Brett was forced to say that to help the Packers get top value for him :roll:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great...Aaron will have to wait yet again

Let him wait..

He hasn't earned anything yet...

What a happy day!

(For most Packer fans...I can think of a few who may be disappointed today..! Too bad for them..HA!)

Now TT...stay true to your word and sign the MAN some Offensive WEAPONS..!!!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Way to STEAL the Bear's thunder Brett..!!

This news with a Bear loss would be sweet indeed...Shut those Bear fans/trolls up but good..

Go Pack...Go Colts!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And whats REALLY nice is, we don't have to hear anymore "will he won't he" threads!
Cause HE WILL!!!
(Bet our rival fans arn't too happy!)

Yeah..and no "hostage" threads either...

Hot Damn!

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now let's get another receiver, a tight end and a young running back. Then I'm really would get excited, but I'm pretty excited right now anyway.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah I feel sorry for him, too. Collecting that huge salary sitting on bench learning from a future HOFer.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a joyous way to start the Super Bowl weekend.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Bring us Back Brett to the promised land. You still have it in you.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEEEeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

Now the off-season can really be enjoyable, wondering who TT and MM will go after in FA, who we will pick in the draft, and just the thought that next year has a good possibilty to see The Pack return to the play-offs.

THANK YOU BRETT FAVRE!!!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This off-season is already a success because of this news....now TT can go out and make it happen through the draft and FA.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:

Let him wait..

What a happy day!

(For most Packer fans...I can think of a few who may be disappointed today..! Too bad for them..HA!)

lol yea let Aaron sit! Or trade his ***.

You say Ted stay true to your word, where did he say he was gonna get some offensive weapons and what would make you believe he wouldn't?

To those who are disappointed Brett is playing in 2007 here's your shirt.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy **** - this just made my friggin year - gotta make plans to attend as MANY games as possible in 07 - who's with me??? woooohoooo!!!

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:

Yeah I feel sorry for him, too. Collecting that huge salary sitting on bench learning from a future HOFer.

He earns 1.6 mil a year if Farve comes back...

Aaron's salary escalates to 5 mil/per year if
Favre retires..

YES boo hoo

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy **** - this just made my friggin year - gotta make plans to attend as MANY games as possible in 07 - who's with me??? woooohoooo!!!

:thumbsup: my year too 4packbabe :thumbsup:

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Cal2GreenBay said:

Let him wait..

What a happy day!

lol yea let Aaron sit! Or trade his ***.

You say Ted stay true to your word, where did he say he was gonna get some offensive weapons and what would make you believe he wouldn't?

To those who are disappointed Brett is playing in 2007 here's your shirt.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

----

You'd think "Zero" is coming back(but he never left).

Brett Favre is still the Packers best option in 2007. Lets hope he stays healthy.

I think the next story is: do the Packers stay with Aaron Rodgers? Keep a close eye if they draft a QB. Don't think it isn't possible.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Cal2GreenBay said:

Favre retires..

YES boo hoo

Well I am figuring that's 3.4 million TT can spend on a FA Te or WR or whoever he decides The Packers need to be a winner in 2007.

Because the 10-12 million Brett is going to earn in 2007 could not have been spent any better!!!!!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I have to say to the people who said he wasn't coming back--nah nah nah nah. Thanks much Brett for making my day. Can't wait for football season to start.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BEST NEWS EVER!

BRETT FAVRE IS GOING TO BREAK TONS OF RECORDS TD'S, MOST WINS BY A STARTING QUATERBACK AND MAYBE YARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Cal2GreenBay said:

Favre retires..

YES boo hoo

Cal2GreenBay is Aaron Rodgers! Wow...we're in the company of an NFL player. It's an honor, sir...just like it should be for you to sit behind the greatest ever one more year. You're getting closer to an NFL pension without even playing a meaningful down. Good for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts