1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Here's what i think on Favre..........

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesey, Jan 30, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Here is what i have been thinking all along. If Brett is going to retire, he's going to do it within the next few weeks. The reason being, Packer Fan Fest is following soon, and if he waits till too close to then, it would really lower the mood there. In the middle of March is "Fan Fest" in Green Bay. I DON'T think Favre would announce he's retiring AT Fan Fest, because it would put a HUGE damper on the festivities. But he MAY announce he's coming BACK at the Fest, as it would make the place erupt! (As it did last year) If he doesn't say either way by then, he's not coming back in my view.
    Just my thoughts
  2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

May 20, 2005
    I think we'll hear earlier this year because of FA starting in early March...

To me, it sounds like a guy that wants assurances as to the improvements the team is going to make for this season. #4 sounds like a guy that may give one more year, but most likely not more IMO.