Here's to...

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahman breaking 100 yards vs Browns. Last week they gave up over 150.
Brett breaking the 50,000 yard mark, he needs 65 yards, also 3 touchdowns to tie Elway for most in one stadium.
The D picking up their first 2 takeaways of the season with at least one pick, Dilfer has had 15 INTS and 5 TD's vs Packers.
Our first win of the season.
Go PAck :beer:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cali,

Thanks for the heads up. These are some things I shall be following in the next two games.

I really want to see Brett break Elway's NFL Record. John was a great QB but he pissed me off way too many times.

In 1998 I was at the Raiders complex in El Segundo picking up tickets. There was this door that had a sign on it. It read "Raiders Staff and Players Only."

I could not help myself, there was no one around so I opened the door and looked in... There was no one around... so I walked in... Walked down the hall and there were class rooms on the left and right. There was a chalk message board in front of one of the class rooms and it had a message on it... It was the message for game day Sunday against the Broncos.

I shall never forget it.

It Read...

"Target John Elway... Sneaky fast, likes to roll out left. Stupid grin with a bad over bite.... The only guy in the NFL that can bite the icing off of the back of his own Birthday cake. Wipe that **** eating grin off his face this week!"

I wish I hade a camera with me. Then I said I better get the heck out of here and left.

I look forward to seeing Brett take away one of Elway's records.

RP

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NIIIIIICE RP. Favre will surpass Elway in just about every statistic by the end of this season.

Actually he will only TIE him for the number of championship rings at the end of this season. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Robin Yount

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Here

RP,

All I picture is you acting like that kid stuffed into the tackling dummy in the NFL merchandise commercial running frantically around the field just thrilled to be there!

Priceless!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Robin Yount said:
RP,

All I picture is you acting like that kid stuffed into the tackling dummy in the NFL merchandise commercial running frantically around the field just thrilled to be there!

Priceless!
Exactly - same here..... :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Robin Yount said:
RP,

Priceless!

LOL Exactly, exactly. Funny stuff.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I could not help myself, there was no one around so I opened the door and looked in... There was no one around... so I walked in... Walked down the hall and there were class rooms on the left and right. There was a chalk message board in front of one of the class rooms and it had a message on it... It was the message for game day Sunday against the Broncos.

RP

That's funny. NFL films had a show about some fan that did that kind of stuff for a living. John Madden and Matt Millen talked about him getting in for free at Raider games. He would get in at all the Super Bowls for free. He'd wear reversable jackets for both teams, and they had clips of him on the Packer sidelines during the 1st Packer Super Bowl, then he'd be on the Chiefs sidelines for the next half. He'd just blend in and start taping guys ankles or whatever.

They even showed him on the cover of a magazine shaking Hank Stramm's hand as he was carried off the field after Super Bowl IV.

Madden and Matt Millen had all kinds of stories about the guy. He was a nobody who was kind of a celebrity just because he crashed all kinds of events for free. Movie star type events too.

I can't remember the guy's name though. He seemed to follow the Raiders more than the other teams though.

Maybe it's RP :D I wish I could remember his name.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nice move Raider. You should have gotten some souveniers.LOL

One of the Packer games a bunch of us were at and after the game one went on the field, held a footballup and asked a cop "how he could get one of these for his son". The cop said "drop it". He asked again how he could get one. The cops didn't say anything the second time, they took him to the ground, handcuffed him and we had to bail him out. The guy turned out to be a ****head, we should have left him there.

Members online

Latest posts