1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Heres another reason sherman should not be G.M.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by gotarace27, Jan 13, 2005.

1. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice article here showing how much that third round pick of sanders is costing us when the packers pick up this guy with better stats for free!!!

http://www.jsonline.com/packer/news/jan05/292601.asp

Packers sign punter
    Free agent Barnard costs team nothing
    By BOB McGINN
    bmcginn@journalsentinel.com
    Posted: Jan. 12, 2005
    Green Bay - The Green Bay Packers have signed a free-agent punter with more experience and comparable ability to B.J. Sander, and it didn

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Sherman screwed up big times with that pick.I'm sure that and other picks will be brought up,when he talks with Harlan about the GM job. I hope they do bring in the guy from the hawks.

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i would never draft a punter, ever.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Ya know, I know Field position is huge in this game, but seriously, what is the strongest aspect to the packer team? The offense, what is the weakest, defense. This guy uses a third rounder basically losing what was it a 4th / 5th to move up too? jus to get a guy who did nothing?

I donno, but to me. A good Offense doesn't need a punter. A bad defense needs all the help you can get.