Here is why the Cheeseheads lost:

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Lionsfan...welcome to the board. Unlike a lot of other places, opponents fans are welcome here. But, keep the smack to the designated smack area.

We lost because we played like Nancies on offense...and were led by the Head Nancy...Tom Rossley who, on a power running team, gave our power runner the ball a whole 12 times. Pathetic!

You have reason to be happy...for a week.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember you were 2-0 and 4-2 at two different points last season. That still resulted in a 6-10 finish. It's a little early to start celebrating on the basis of one game.

OP
OP
L

LionFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. Honestly, I never expect anything out of the Lions. Not even sure why I listen to or watch them. Used to be a big fan, but there were too many disappointments. Just trying to get a rise out of you diehards. Gotta admit though, its a funny picture.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Hey, Lionsfan...welcome to the board. Unlike a lot of other places, opponents fans are welcome here. But, keep the smack to the designated smack area.

Well stated digs. Welcome Lionsfan.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's all Holmgren's fault, if he would not have stayed the extra year when he knew he was leaving, we would have Mooch and you would have Sherman. :x :wink: :lol: 8)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:

We lost because we played like Nancies on offense...and were led by the Head Nancy...Tom Rossley who, on a power running team, gave our power runner the ball a whole 12 times. Pathetic!

You have reason to be happy...for a week.

that really is true. its only one week and one game though. dont panic. do we really need coordinators, then what does the coach do?

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Lionfan. I have but one request....make sure you stick around here long enough for us to hassle you a little bit when the Lions make their way to the Frozen Tundra. The Packers will have a little revenge on the brain! :twisted:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
revenge is ours in december. cannot wait until then. lets see if you are on top than lionfan, or chase or whatever you are at the moment.

I think i smell chase with this name, and some other packer bashing names here as well.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Lions Fan.

This is a good forum and it is run well.

The people here are good people, probably becuase Wisconsin is a nice safe place to live.

By the way... I visited Detroit a while back... If you run into anyone selling four wheels, two front seats, a air bag steering wheel and a DVD/GPS dashboard screen system off a Lexus LX-470 please send me a message.

I am sure someone in Detroit just borrowed them and forgot about it.

RP

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just about every player on the field has done that at one time or another...
Ask one of 'em sometime...

da Mooch will bring the Lions to life moreso than any other HC they've had in MY lifetime... Having said that - this might be their first year at 50/50 - going 8-8 for the Season... but they won't make the Playoffs.. not this year. They're still needing a top drawer QB - and Pal Joey ain't it.

Welcome aboard Lionfan - You can update us with happenings on your team!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
I remember seeing that on tv. Favre looked pissed after that sack and when he tried to get up in between that guys crotch.

brett should have done it too and done it good and hard. i would loved to see that sacker wince. :twisted:

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is why the Packers lost....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

THEY HAVE THE STAY-PUFF MARSHMALLOW MAN AS A COACH!

(AND TOM ROSSLEY TOO!)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Here is why the Packers lost....

THEY HAVE THE STAY-PUFF MARSHMALLOW MAN AS A COACH!

(AND TOM ROSSLEY TOO!)

That is so funny 66. He does look like the marshamallow man.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Glad I could make you laugh, my friend...

(I hope we are all laughing after week two...!)

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I was a Lion fan I would not be too bragadocious after one game. Then again you have to grab rare opportunities when they happen. :-? :lol: 8)

Members online

Latest posts