HENDERSON, GREAT PACKER, COMING BACK?

TOPHAT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WISN in Milwaukee interviewed Henderson 5-5-07. He stated he is not retiring and is ready to play.

Henderson: "We have some teams interested. I am alot more healthy then I was last year. I'm hungry and Im ready to play. I am alot more hungry then last year and am willing to show people that I am willing to finish this thing out with a serious impact and take a team to the next level."

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all due respect to Henderson, he's over the hill. He just doesn't know it. I loved watching the guy play. There was a day where he was a stud player. Those days have passed. I feel badly that he doesn't see that it's over. There is nothing worse than an aging former star. I was fortuante enough to have seen Bart Starr and Ray Nitchke try and hold on when they were clearly past their prime. I wish William would just retire gracefully and go out on top as a Packer.

Oannes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I read packedhouse01 response, I couldn't help but think how valid it would've been had he substituted the word "Favre" for Henderson and "Brett" for William.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts