Help with getting tickets

Dblbogey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope this is an appropriate question for this forum. I'm looking for two tickets for October Dallas game and was wondering what are the best, most reputable places to buy. I've been to Lambeau four times, but this will be my first game after 45 years of fandom. Thanks for any help.

D

Deleted member 6794

Hope this is an appropriate question for this forum. I'm looking for two tickets for October Dallas game and was wondering what are the best, most reputable places to buy. I've been to Lambeau four times, but this will be my first game after 45 years of fandom. Thanks for any help.

There are several options to buy tickets for a Packers home game. The two I've used so far and have worked perfectly are the league's official ticket exchange or Event USA, the team's official game day package company.

Here are the links to their current offerings for the Cowboys game.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...eau-Field-in-Green-Bay-10-16-2016?PID=1901796

http://eventusa.com/packers/tickets/Dallas_Cowboys/Lambeau_Field/1013081.tickets.html

Event USA sells packages including lodging, a player autograph and picture session and a tailgate party as well.

H

HardRightEdge

A moderator would likely direct you to the "Tickets" tab at the top of this screen.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Ticketking.com Their office is very near Lambeau field on S. Oneida Street

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe we need a Packerforum.com stock sale, so that we are owned by the community! :cool:
Maybe if all members sent a dollar or euro a month to robdog, it might be enough and we could set our own rules instead of bowing to "the man." Once you British chaps do your Brexit thing, you can figure out a payment method; shillings, pound, groat, mite, farthing, gold pressed latinum, or whatever passes for currency there.

H

HardRightEdge

Maybe if all members sent a dollar or euro a month to robdog, it might be enough and we could set our own rules instead of bowing to "the man." Once you British chaps do your Brexit thing, you can figure out a payment method; shillings, pound, groat, mite, farthing, gold pressed latinum, or whatever passes for currency there.
You should be aware that Brexit has nothing to do with the currency. The Brits currently use the British pound as their currency and will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of next week's vote.

Leaving the EU means the Brits will no longer need to abide by a wide-ranging set of EU rules. The hot button here is EU immigration rules and free movement of EU citizens across national borders. A key economic consequence of what amounts to this single issue vote is the impact on trade with the EU nations since Britain will no longer have EU preferred status, the impact of which is unknown.

So as to keep this missive on topic (;)), I would comment that the outcome of the vote should have little impact on whether London eventually gets an NFL franchise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts