1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Help with getting tickets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Dblbogey, May 28, 2016.

1. Dblbogey

Dblbogey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Hope this is an appropriate question for this forum. I'm looking for two tickets for October Dallas game and was wondering what are the best, most reputable places to buy. I've been to Lambeau four times, but this will be my first game after 45 years of fandom. Thanks for any help.

2. captainWIMM

captainWIMM Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6,639
    There are several options to buy tickets for a Packers home game. The two I've used so far and have worked perfectly are the league's official ticket exchange or Event USA, the team's official game day package company.

Here are the links to their current offerings for the Cowboys game.

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketma...eau-Field-in-Green-Bay-10-16-2016?PID=1901796

http://eventusa.com/packers/tickets/Dallas_Cowboys/Lambeau_Field/1013081.tickets.html

Event USA sells packages including lodging, a player autograph and picture session and a tailgate party as well.

3. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,740
    A moderator would likely direct you to the "Tickets" tab at the top of this screen.

4. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    The Ticketking.com Their office is very near Lambeau field on S. Oneida Street

5. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Especially since they help fund this place.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,740
    That's why I said it.

7. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Just making it obvious to noobs and others that recommended other sites first.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dblbogey

Dblbogey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    thanks for all the responses!

9. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    Or the bottom

https://www.seathound.com

We are owned by seat hound

10. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,991
    Maybe we need a Packerforum.com stock sale, so that we are owned by the community! :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Maybe if all members sent a dollar or euro a month to robdog, it might be enough and we could set our own rules instead of bowing to "the man." Once you British chaps do your Brexit thing, you can figure out a payment method; shillings, pound, groat, mite, farthing, gold pressed latinum, or whatever passes for currency there.

12. HardRightEdge

HardRightEdge Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,740
    You should be aware that Brexit has nothing to do with the currency. The Brits currently use the British pound as their currency and will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of next week's vote.

Leaving the EU means the Brits will no longer need to abide by a wide-ranging set of EU rules. The hot button here is EU immigration rules and free movement of EU citizens across national borders. A key economic consequence of what amounts to this single issue vote is the impact on trade with the EU nations since Britain will no longer have EU preferred status, the impact of which is unknown.

So as to keep this missive on topic (;)), I would comment that the outcome of the vote should have little impact on whether London eventually gets an NFL franchise.