1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Help with a facebook contest...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Pegger Packer, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Hello fellow Packer fans!

My girlfriend, who is also a member of this forum (beautifuleyes) is currently in a facebook contest to win a trip to the Grey Cup (the Canadian Football League's championship game).

If you could help by voting for her entries in the contest, it would REALLY help out. REALLY. We are literally a handful of votes away from moving onto the next round and voting ends this weekend.

http://www.facebook.com/gibsonsfinest?sk=app_216823141696635

All you need to do is click here, like the page, and click 'allow' to the pop up window (pop up blocker might need to be temporarily turned off).

Once thats all done, click on "Vote Now" and then use the search bar in the contest window to search for Janice J. Then click to vote on each of her entries!

You could realistically vote for each of her entries every 24 hours, but just a one-time vote for her entries could make a huge impact!

As a teaser, and as an example of her passion for both our Winnipeg Blue Bombers AND the Green Bay Packers, here's one of the pictures she used as an entry! View attachment 1483

And incase you were wondering, the Jets referred to in the photo are the Winnipeg Jets, not the New York Jets :p

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Blue Cheese Crew!

2. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Not sure if the photo I uploaded worked, so I uploaded it on an outside website. Pictures is myself, beautifuleyes and the Grey Cup!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

3. beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    I APPRECIATE ANY VOTES!!! Put it this way, if you had a chance to win a 4 day trip to the superbowl, for 4, everything paid for, including spending money AND you got to present a fan award to the MVP of the season... you'd want all the votes you could get, right? :p

4. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Done and Done. Good luck!

5. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    HEY EVERYBODY!

We made it to the FINAL ROUND OF VOTING!

Now's the time where we REALLY need some votes to make it to the Championship game!

Help out your fellow Cheeseheads from north of the border and please consider voting for Janice J in the Gibson's Finest Fan Contest:

http://www.facebook.com/gibsonsfinest?sk=app_216823141696635

You might need to like the page, and allow pop-ups temporarily to click allow for the app settings.

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!!!

6. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Bidding starts at three pounds of fresh Wisconsin cheese curds for the 2 tickets you don't need.:)

7. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Wait a minute... You're saying that I would need to pay YOU in cheese curds?

Because if I ever got my hands on Wisconsin cheese curds (and hopefully I do at some point), I'm not sure they would last long enough to share with the person next to me, let alone anyone else :-P

8. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    I liked the page but it appears they are having some kind of glitch with the voting. Gonna check back later tonight and tomorrow to try and vote! Good luck! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. beautifuleyes

beautifuleyes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +31
    Yes people have been having issues... I think it may be fixed! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR VOTE! (if you ever get through lol)

10. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    Daily reminder!

We could really use a vote push!

11. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,011
    No, you can win four tickets. You and "guest" need two. I am bidding on the other two. :)

BTW I did vote for you, gratis.

12. Pegger Packer

Pegger Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +114
    ah! thank you!