1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

HELP!!! Transportation from Appleton to Lambeau Vikes @ Packers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by fpadillaj, Oct 12, 2010.

1. fpadillaj

fpadillaj Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!!! I am attending the vikings game on oct 24...my problem is that i couldnt find hotels in green bay so im staying @ appleton, and i dont know how to get to/from lambeau...are there any means of transportation other than car rental???

i've searched all around the web and found nothing yet...PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANK YOU

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Never mind.
    I was going to post a bunch of ideas but I'm tired of wasting my time doing that.
    Frankly, I'm tired of out of towners coming to the forum, asking for help, we give 'em help and then we never read from them again!
    Everyone can do whatever they want to do, but it would be nice to read, just once, from someone if they took any advice and how it went for them.
    Maybe there should be an FAQ thing for those who clog the thread with "I'm coming to Green Bay. What do I do?" types of questions.

Anyway, ya gotta think outside the box. The box being the computer.
    If you got a phone, you can still find answers using that instead.

3. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,038

No other way besides driving AFAIK. Hotel shuttle maybe? Get on highway 41 North about 2-3 hours before game time and follow the traffic. Can't miss the stadium.

:viksux:

4. ryanbodman

ryanbodman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, I am also going to the game, but I got a hotel in Green Bay.
    A friend of mine is staying in Appleton though, and he found a place called The Bar in Appleton that has shuttles. I think its like $15, and it includes beer on the bus ride down.

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    A cab might flat fee it or otherwise I am sure you can find someone who wants to car pool on craigslist

6. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    transportation to Lambeau Field Sun. 10/24

"

Hi fpadillaj

There is space aboard a bus leaving from: Bar -on Avenue to LF on Sun, October 24
    Bar - onAve
    427 W. College Av.
    Appleton, Wi.
    Bus leaves between 10 am to 11 am
    Phone for reservation immediately at 920-882-0690
    Cost: Employee at The Bar-Holmgren Way- near LF did not know the cost
    Any other questions, post the questions on this topic and I will answer your questions.

There willbe packershome.com website posters tailgate party just on Sunday afternoon, October 24 from 1 PM to 6 pm. It will be located just over block from where Bar - on ave Bus will drop off you and other passengers in The Bar Holmgren Way GB parking lot.

We will be serving burgers and Brats etc. If you wish to attend this tailgate party, Post a message on this topic informing that you wish to attend. I will then post another message with the complete information concerning this tailgate party(exact Location.etc)

PWT (Phil)