HELP!!! Transportation from Appleton to Lambeau Vikes @ Packers

fpadillaj

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello!!! I am attending the vikings game on oct 24...my problem is that i couldnt find hotels in green bay so im staying @ appleton, and i dont know how to get to/from lambeau...are there any means of transportation other than car rental???

i've searched all around the web and found nothing yet...PLEASE HELP!!!!

THANK YOU

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never mind.
I was going to post a bunch of ideas but I'm tired of wasting my time doing that.
Frankly, I'm tired of out of towners coming to the forum, asking for help, we give 'em help and then we never read from them again!
Everyone can do whatever they want to do, but it would be nice to read, just once, from someone if they took any advice and how it went for them.
Maybe there should be an FAQ thing for those who clog the thread with "I'm coming to Green Bay. What do I do?" types of questions.

Anyway, ya gotta think outside the box. The box being the computer.
If you got a phone, you can still find answers using that instead.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello!!! I am attending the vikings game on oct 24...my problem is that i couldnt find hotels in green bay so im staying @ appleton, and i dont know how to get to/from lambeau...are there any means of transportation other than car rental???

THANK YOU

No other way besides driving AFAIK. Hotel shuttle maybe? Get on highway 41 North about 2-3 hours before game time and follow the traffic. Can't miss the stadium.

:viksux:

ryanbodman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I am also going to the game, but I got a hotel in Green Bay.
A friend of mine is staying in Appleton though, and he found a place called The Bar in Appleton that has shuttles. I think its like $15, and it includes beer on the bus ride down.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A cab might flat fee it or otherwise I am sure you can find someone who wants to car pool on craigslist

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
transportation to Lambeau Field Sun. 10/24

THANK YOU
"

Hi fpadillaj

There is space aboard a bus leaving from: Bar -on Avenue to LF on Sun, October 24
Bar - onAve
427 W. College Av.
Appleton, Wi.
Bus leaves between 10 am to 11 am
Phone for reservation immediately at 920-882-0690
Cost: Employee at The Bar-Holmgren Way- near LF did not know the cost
Any other questions, post the questions on this topic and I will answer your questions.

There willbe packershome.com website posters tailgate party just on Sunday afternoon, October 24 from 1 PM to 6 pm. It will be located just over block from where Bar - on ave Bus will drop off you and other passengers in The Bar Holmgren Way GB parking lot.

We will be serving burgers and Brats etc. If you wish to attend this tailgate party, Post a message on this topic informing that you wish to attend. I will then post another message with the complete information concerning this tailgate party(exact Location.etc)

PWT (Phil)

Members online

Latest posts