Help Please!!

BaltiMoore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey guys, i am a ravens fan, but my little brother is a die hard packers fan and he loved the throwback acme packers pom hat they wore sunday and wants it for christmas, but i can not find it anywhere. if you could help me out on this it would be very appreciated. thank you, and good luck the rest of the way!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Ravens fan! Glad to see your team doing well this year, hope it continues! I was rooting for you guys Sunday night! Freakin Steelers!

They are actually selling those game uniforms, see this thread:

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/buy-used-uniforms-last-weeks-game-24879.html

As you can see they are expensive with a portion going to charity. I'd check back on this forum to see if they offer a cheaper replica of them for people who collect such things. Good luck!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ebay should have good fakes, as should certain websites based in china that I dont think I am allowed to list. Otherwise the packers website shop area has them. Good luck.

Im a HUGE Ray Lewis fan. Best Linebacker of all time.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes not looking for the jersey hes looking for the POM hat. those snow hats they wore on the sidelines.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

this is it i believe, i searched the internet trying to find one, including the Packers pro shop, and couldnt. so idk! maybe someone else will have better luck

OP
OP
B

BaltiMoore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it comes up for the site when i search it on google, but when i go to the site, its not there =/

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive!

I also fancy Ray Lewis, he is STILL awesome! I fancy Micheal Oher as well but you can blame The Blind Side movie for tugging at my heart strings!

Don't worry about the Steelers, we play them in a few and hopefully we can shake em up a good bit for you. I'd like to see the Ravens advance. I'm not feelin the Steelers, Patriots or Jets.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Hell, now I want the hat, haha...keep checking in, the google listings of MAXSPORTS and TOTALSPORTS are lame, dont bother clicking em

Try here tomorrow and maybe someone else will have more luck

OP
OP
B

BaltiMoore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love ray, got to meet him a couple times, hes really nice, and oher has a big upside. and it looks right now that well be a wildcard and face either kc or jax and they dont worry me alot.

and if i was a packers fan, i would definetly want this hat, its awesome!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, now I want the hat, haha...keep checking in, the google listings of MAXSPORTS and TOTALSPORTS are lame, dont bother clicking em

Try here tomorrow and maybe someone else will have more luck

I've already checked those sites. MAXSPORTS does have a cool retro Ravens pom hat in case he is interested.

Still googling.... I'm surprised it is not being offered on Packers official website.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys, i am a ravens fan, but my little brother is a die hard packers fan and he loved the throwback acme packers pom hat they wore sunday and wants it for christmas, but i can not find it anywhere. if you could help me out on this it would be very appreciated. thank you, and good luck the rest of the way!

I just called the PackerProShop in Green Bay and they are already sold out. They will not be getting any more in stock. Sorry.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ebay should have good fakes, as should certain websites based in china that I dont think I am allowed to list. Otherwise the packers website shop area has them. Good luck.

Im a HUGE Ray Lewis fan. Best Linebacker of all time.
Lewis a surefire 1st ballot and top 5 lbs of all time, but best of all time? Not to diverge from the subject, but LT would have a lot to say about that.

And so would the real Ray.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've already checked those sites. MAXSPORTS does have a cool retro Ravens pom hat in case he is interested.

Still googling.... I'm surprised it is not being offered on Packers official website.
It was, just called them 5 minutes ago...all sold out already. No future deliveries will be made. Bummer. MaxSports sucked,

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lewis a surefire 1st ballot and top 5 lbs of all time, but best of all time? Not to diverge from the subject, but LT would have a lot to say about that.

And so would the real Ray.

I never saw Nitschke play, and he only has 1 pro bowl selection so its hard for me to put him ahead of Lewis. As far as LT, I dont know if you can say for sure that LT was better. Ray is playing longer and at a higher level at this point in this career than LT did late in his career, but thats really the only argument I got. Stats are hard to use in this situation. Also think the Ravens were the best defensive team of the SB era. Steelers of the 70s can make an argument though.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never saw Nitschke play, and he only has 1 pro bowl selection so its hard for me to put him ahead of Lewis. As far as LT, I dont know if you can say for sure that LT was better. Ray is playing longer and at a higher level at this point in this career than LT did late in his career, but thats really the only argument I got. Stats are hard to use in this situation. Also think the Ravens were the best defensive team of the SB era. Steelers of the 70s can make an argument though.
I didn't see Nitschke live also, but from all the films, the stories, the defensive performance, the reports from his teammates, and the stats, that's why I base it.

Take a look at these:
Ray Nitschke NFL & AFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Ray Lewis NFL & AFL Football Statistics - Pro-Football-Reference.com

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

OK, do not give up yet. Although the PackerProShop was sold out of the item, they told me who the manufacturer was:Reebok

So I figured I would call Reebok and find out if they had a couple laying around in one of the manufacturing plants. I was given the number of Reebok World Wide Headquarters. The phones were shut down for the day, but I am going to call tomorrow and ask them to contact all their worldwide manufacturing plants and see if they can find one somewhere...asia, mexico, south america..I don't care. I want them to send faxes to all their plants..keep your fingers crossed.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, do not give up yet. Although the PackerProShop was sold out of the item, they told me who the manufacturer was:Reebok

So I figured I would call Reebok and find out if they had a couple laying around in one of the manufacturing plants. I was given the number of Reebok World Wide Headquarters. The phones were shut down for the day, but I am going to call tomorrow and ask them to contact all their worldwide manufacturing plants and see if they can find one somewhere...asia, mexico, south america..I don't care. I want them to send faxes to all their plants..keep your fingers crossed.
OK, I called Reebok World Wide Headquarters. This is turning into a game of telephone tag. Talked to customer service and was given yet another telephone number. 1-800-825-6467.ask for customer service. I am rather busy tright now and have to move on. Take it from here. Good luck.

Members online

Latest posts