HELP!! Packer Backer crisis!

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I live in Richmond, but have lived in Chesapeake, Charlottesville, and Waynesborough. I once lived in Clearwater, Fla. and suffered the buck's fans. Wish I could afford NFL Direct Ticket! Transpertation to a sports bar is another issue. If close by maybe we'll meet someday. Stranger things have happened.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was as well but back then we knew the Packers wern't any good. They never got within a sniff of a Championship through those years.

The playoff loss to the Giants affected me like no game other than the Super Bowl loss to Denver. I'm still pissed over that performance. I probably won't feel better until they take it all again.

Every year brings a new season.....no point dwelling on the lose.

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't your daily goal to get your wife out of her pants anyway? Put your foot down on the Cowgirl stuff and only allow the Packer clothes. That way you start the game at third base.:tup:

Haha! I call them her "traitor trousers". I will have to make sure to get her some Packers pajama bottoms!

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
When I first got married my wife said to me I could only watch 1 game every Sunday. The 2nd year I got her interested in football. Granted she's nowhere near a fan of the Packers as I am but we do enjoy the time we share watching football on Sundays. Try to get your wife to watch a couple games w/ya. Explain the difference in offense/defense or any other Q's she might have. Get'er involved. Then find something she likes & try to take an interest in it. This helped me. Hope it helps you. Just don't get upset if & when she starts asking alot of Q's. Trust me it gets alot easier after the first couple weeks.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bo4icu
True, it took me two seasons of explaining rules, how the points are calculated, strategies, positions. Well worth it. She calls out pass interference, face mask, she will even make reference to roughing the passer. Should of seen how pissed she was at Donkey Kong Suh last year. Classic!!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts