help needed

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Honestly ?? Just a question here, but I`ve always wondered why American seem to love OUR Royal family, yet you have always been a republic ? And we`re not the only country with a Royal family. Why the love of ours ? :tup:

Some of them may like YOUR Brit Royals, but when questioned would you like the Hereditary Billionaires back? its a case of. Oh we are quite happy with what we have thankyouverymuch! :D

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I know what you mean mate, but it is nice to see in moderation.

OP
OP
I

I DO get cheesed off with this giving out of Knighthoods left, right, and centre to these bloody sportsmen because they have won something they get paid to do, and that isn`t a dig at Andy Murray...lol. They do something they love for a living. Often, the so called amatuers get sponsored to train full time, and yet they win something and BANG !.
Sir Bradley Wiggins, Sir Chris Hoy the list goes on.....That ticks me off !

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
I DO get cheesed off with this giving out of Knighthoods left, right, and centre to these bloody sportsmen because they have won something they get paid to do, and that isn`t a dig at Andy Murray...lol. They do something they love for a living. Often, the so called amatuers get sponsored to train full time, and yet they win something and BANG !.
Sir Bradley Wiggins, Sir Chris Hoon the list goes on.....That ticks me off !

I could not care less about any of that malarkey totally irrelevant, its all a relic from another age. Ohh i better be careful, theres my republican tendencies coming out again. :eek::)

OP
OP
I

I could not care less about any of that malarkey totally irrelevant, its all a relic from another age. Ohh i better be careful, theres my republican tenancies coming out again. :eek::)

Oh I`m with you on that one.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly ?? Just a question here, but I`ve always wondered why a lot of Americans seem to love OUR Royal family, yet you have always been a republic ? And we`re not the only country with a Royal family. Why the love of ours ? :tup:
Did you click the link? I meant I can't get enough of the Onion's coverage!

The "he has his father's eyes" story was hilarious.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and as yours isn`t worth a **** to me, American,European or otherwise, there is no problem.
Well I wasn't sitting up nights hoping you'd admire my prose. It doesn't change the fact that I'm viewing this as a bit "light on the feet" You can wear feathers in your hair and color it purple but you have to recognize that there are those mainstream people that will consider you a bit "fringe"?

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Honestly ?? Just a question here, but I`ve always wondered why a lot of Americans seem to love OUR Royal family, yet you have always been a republic ? And we`re not the only country with a Royal family. Why the love of ours ? :tup:
American's don't love YOUR royal family. They like the spectacle of it. You'd be rude to suggest that American's don't like babies, we have millions of them and coddle and love them all. So it's obvious Americans like the glitz and media fanfare of the whole deal. That baby isn't anything special to us.
Have you noticed that nobody replied to your question before this?
The NEWS cares but we do not. What's to see when an infant boy will be raised to wear survival rope as a bracelet and sip tea at high noon? Sorry champ, no drama for Americans here.
Why does America like Great Britain? A great ally and visionary leaders. It's all military.

OP
OP
I

American's don't love YOUR royal family. They like the spectacle of it. You'd be rude to suggest that American's don't like babies, we have millions of them and coddle and love them all. So it's obvious Americans like the glitz and media fanfare of the whole deal. That baby isn't anything special to us.
Have you noticed that nobody replied to your question before this?
The NEWS cares but we do not. What's to see when an infant boy will be raised to wear survival rope as a bracelet and sip tea at high noon? Sorry champ, no drama for Americans here.
Why does America like Great Britain? A great ally and visionary leaders. It's all military.
I`ve just got out of extensive councelling after your devastating put down :(, but they managed to talk me out of suicide. You`ve obviously confused me with somebody who actually gives a **** about what a redneck like you thinks.
Do you actually read things before you respond ?? The title of the thread was HELP NEEDED, not WHATS YOUR OPINION. The question was to the individual and said "a lot of Americans", not ALL Americans. I`m not in the slightest bit interested in what YOU think. I dont care for your opinion about anything except Packers stuff CHAMP, and even then I don`t. You have a really nice day now, ya hear ? ! :tup:

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I read a report that 25 of those bracelets have been sold to men in the US.

That, coincidentally, is two more than the amount of Christian Ponder jerseys sold to date. :roflmao:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Why always be the antagonist??
You seem to take any comment and try to find a way to take offense to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts