help needed

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Today while out shopping at my local garden centre I saw a tri-color mens leather torque bracelet. I REALLY liked it, but sadly it was red/white/blue :oops:.
I`ve scoured the internet to see if there is anything like it in green/gold/white, but I haven`t found anything.
Does anybody know of ANY companies in the U.S. or Europe which might make one ?? I know it`s a long shot, but I`m desperately looking for one.
Thanks in advance

OP
OP
I

no offense meant here, but are mens braclets a fashion trend over there? I don't see many guys at all wearing them here.
I`ve seen the ones like surfers ones.....but I refuse to wear the drop earrings with them....;). You couldn`t offend me bud. No sweat

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Hmm.....ok, cool. I see surfers all the time at the beach near me and they are not wearing bracelets. I think that a leather bracelet would get nasty in the salt water kinda quickly.

OP
OP
I

Hmm.....ok, cool. I see surfers all the time at the beach near me and they are not wearing bracelets. I think that a leather bracelet would get nasty in the salt water kinda quickly.
Obviously its more a European thing. Its more like a watch strap without the watch !! nothing effeminate honest....lol ;). My missus bought me one from a jewellers in Malta that I liked the look of.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there a picture of what you're talking about? I'm not a fashion or jewelry guy so I can't picture it

OP
OP
I

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This is the kind of thing

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with NorthWestCheeseHead. Go to or call one of the shops that makes the design that you want and ask them to make it in Packer colors. They might even weave in a "G" for ya

OP
OP
I

I'm with NorthWestCheeseHead. Go to or call one of the shops that makes the design that you want and ask them to make it in Packer colors. They might even weave in a "G" for ya
I`m going to try and contact them tomorrow ;). Thanks to all for your help

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could easily make one yourself btw. I've made stuff like this years ago, granted it was without the metal pieces. But you could make them as well simply enough with a mold. Depending on the metal you want to use it would be inexpensive enough to get a couple ingots to melt down to pour into a mold.

I like the top design more so personally out of the two.

Also, did some looking on the 550 cord bracelets. Apparently some ebay outlet makes a bunch of NFL ones. This is their Packers offering. I sort of want one, or something similar now. Don't really like the plastic back though.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Obviously its more a European thing. Its more like a watch strap without the watch !! nothing effeminate honest....lol ;). My missus bought me one from a jewellers in Malta that I liked the look of.
If it's European it's effeminate. Making jewelry out of parachord and pretending it's for survival is like carrying lipstick in your pocket and calling it an emergency fuel stick. Both are true but really questionable in an urban environment.
Not that there's anything wrong with that :rolleyes:

OP
OP
I

If it's European it's effeminate. Making jewelry out of parachord and pretending it's for survival is like carrying lipstick in your pocket and calling it an emergency fuel stick. Both are true but really questionable in an urban environment.
Not that there's anything wrong with that :rolleyes:

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and as yours isn`t worth a **** to me, American,European or otherwise, there is no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts