1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Help me choose 3 out of these 5 RB...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Packerfan4Life, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Packerfan4Life

Packerfan4Life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm in the first round of the playoffs, #1 seed of course, and I should be steamrolling for an easy first round victory because the guy im playing, one of my best friends, is currently..............in jail. but he does have tom brady, against the jets this week, so who knows how many td passes he'll throw in that one. here are my 5 running backs, and i only have 3 slots to put them in:

willis mcgahee vs. miami
    willie parker vs. jacksonville
    frank gore vs. cincinatti
    justin fargas vs. indy
    brandon jacobs vs. washington

willis mcgahee is a lock for a start, miami has the worst run d on the planet. the rest of em are kindof up in the air, i loved fargas til last week when the pack shut him down and held him to like 50 yards. granted, the raiders offense as a whole was just atrocious but i see them getting blown out again this week and relying on the pass more than the run. any input is encouraged, look forward to hearing from you guys!

P UNIT

2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would def. go with Gore as your second RB, Cincy is consistently terrible defensively, and probably Jacobs as the third. Jacksonville scares the heck out me if my RB is facing them.

And I think Fargas will get blowed up this week, just like last week.

:thumbsup:

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    gotta go with gore. San Fran will lean on him again this week, and he'll put the hurt on a very bad cinci defense.

4. paxvogel

paxvogel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McGahee, Parker and Gore. Bengals have no run defense. I made the playoffs in my league too, last one in. My RB's will be Adrian Peterson and Rudi Johnson.

5. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    brandon jacobs hes strong yet fast at the same time