Help me choose 3 out of these 5 RB...

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm in the first round of the playoffs, #1 seed of course, and I should be steamrolling for an easy first round victory because the guy im playing, one of my best friends, is currently..............in jail. but he does have tom brady, against the jets this week, so who knows how many td passes he'll throw in that one. here are my 5 running backs, and i only have 3 slots to put them in:

willis mcgahee vs. miami
willie parker vs. jacksonville
frank gore vs. cincinatti
justin fargas vs. indy
brandon jacobs vs. washington

willis mcgahee is a lock for a start, miami has the worst run d on the planet. the rest of em are kindof up in the air, i loved fargas til last week when the pack shut him down and held him to like 50 yards. granted, the raiders offense as a whole was just atrocious but i see them getting blown out again this week and relying on the pass more than the run. any input is encouraged, look forward to hearing from you guys!

P UNIT

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would def. go with Gore as your second RB, Cincy is consistently terrible defensively, and probably Jacobs as the third. Jacksonville scares the heck out me if my RB is facing them.

And I think Fargas will get blowed up this week, just like last week.

:thumbsup:

paxvogel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McGahee, Parker and Gore. Bengals have no run defense. I made the playoffs in my league too, last one in. My RB's will be Adrian Peterson and Rudi Johnson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts