Help get Packers Players to the Pro Bowl!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
No offense to the OP or any of the Green Bay Packer players, but until someone starts playing like a Pro Bowler, they aren't getting my homer vote.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a popularity vote. Mathews and Peppers don't deserve a pro bowl this maybe rodgers as the 4th if that.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
IMO Rodgers is having his worst season since 2008. Right now, excluding QBs with fewer than 300 passing attempts, he's 7th in passer rating. I don't think he deserves a pro bowl vote this season. The only one I'd consider of the three is Matthews because all he does doesn't show up on the stat sheet. But I don't know who is competition is: ILBs? OLBs? ILB/OLBs?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO Rodgers is having his worst season since 2008. Right now, excluding QBs with fewer than 300 passing attempts, he's 7th in passer rating. I don't think he deserves a pro bowl vote this season. The only one I'd consider of the three is Matthews because all he does doesn't show up on the stat sheet. But I don't know who is competition is: ILBs? OLBs? ILB/OLBs?
What about Sitton or Daniels?

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
This is one on Sitton's worst seasons - by his standards - isn't it? Don't get me wrong IMO he's still significantly above average but I wouldn't vote for him to be in pro bowl this season. Maybe Daniels, but I haven't looked at his competition. Do you think both are having pro bowl seasons?

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Is it just me or does Sitton seem off this year?

And honestly I wouldn't feel like I am doing the right thing voting any Packers to the Pro Bowl. When I look at the positions without being a homer, there isn't a single position that I can't find 2 more worthy people to take it.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is one on Sitton's worst seasons - by his standards - isn't it? Don't get me wrong IMO he's still significantly above average but I wouldn't vote for him to be in pro bowl this season. Maybe Daniels, but I haven't looked at his competition. Do you think both are having pro bowl seasons?

No to Sitton and Daniels. Sitton has still played well overall, but IMO mostly due to nagging injuries hasn't been up to his standards. Daniels is an ascending player, but still disappears for stretches and can be inconsistent.
And as Un4GivN notes there are others more deserving this season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the overall disappointment of this season is rubbing off on players who don't have the flash stats. I think Daniels yes and Sitton probably

Staff online

Latest posts