Hello

gbpackers0065

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to meet you all i don't get a lot of GB coverage in NJ so I hope everyone can help me out with that!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site gb, certainly glad to have you!

Well gb we offer weekly audio play by play of each game, so hopefully that will help you catch more of the games!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
....btw, y r u on a packers board if your a vikes fan?

Last summer, I had an epiphany.

I was visited by Thor, the Mighty Viking God.

He said to me,
"Vikerule, go forth and seek to understand and enlighten the heathens that inhabit the land of Cheese. Search out these miscreants of Football and apprise these false idol worshipers of " The Golden Favre", the grevious errors of their ways"

I was stunned. How could I, a humble but Proud Viking Fan, acheive this seemly impossible goal

And the Mighty Thor said,
" Your quest will be difficult and dangerous. For these barbarians, the cheeseheads, are a prideful lot. But they are sorely in need of truth, justice and righteous Football. And though you will walk through the valley of the darkside, fear not, for your sojourn is most honorable and true"

So here I am! :lol:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
gbpackers0065 said:
....btw, y r u on a packers board if your a vikes fan?

Last summer, I had an epiphany.

I was visited by Thor, the Mighty Viking God.

He said to me,
"Vikerule, go forth and seek to understand and enlighten the heathens that inhabit the land of Cheese. Search out these miscreants of Football and apprise these false idol worshipers of " The Golden Favre", the grevious errors of their ways"

I was stunned. How could I, a humble but Proud Viking Fan, acheive this seemly impossible goal

And the Mighty Thor said,
" Your quest will be difficult and dangerous. For these barbarians, the cheeseheads, are a prideful lot. But they are sorely in need of truth, justice and righteous Football. And though you will walk through the valley of the darkside, fear not, for your sojourn is most honorable and true"

So here I am! :lol:

That ^^

and he loves being our local whipping boy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts