Hello !

bones66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, Brothers and Sisters! My name is Tony,I live right outside Chicago. I was born into this fraternity in 1966. My Dad introduced me to Green Bay Packer football.I like to tell everyone I was born with a "G" already on my head.My Packer pride is unfathomable.Some times it gets difficult living around the bear fans here in Illinois.But,I love being in BATTLE with them and wouldn't have it any other way really.I can handle them.Anyway, just thought I'd shout out and let you all know we always got things under control here on the FRONT LINE!It's been almost 15 yrs we've been waiting for this.And I know if your anything like me......you can't wait for the tears of joy to flow again as we haul that sacred trophy back home ,with the name of our own on it,where it truely and rightfully belongs!Dallas...here comes the REAL AMERICA'S TEAM! TITLETOWN U.S.A. FOREVER! GO PACK!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
you can't wait for the tears of joy to flow again as we haul that sacred trophy back home ,with the name of our own on it,where it truely and rightfully belongs!

SO TRUE!!

Welcome!

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
Hello and welcome.

I'm on the Iowa/Illinois border and it's bad enough for me here. I can't imagine being near Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts