Hello!

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello :wave: to all you other Packer Backers on here. I joined this forum a few days ago, but am just now starting to get around to posting stuff. I'm from, and still live in, Oklahoma. I'm a HUGE fan of the Green Bay Packers and the Oklahoma Sooners.

I'd say I'm one of the 10 Packer fans in a 100 mile radius of where I live, but it seems like there's Vikings fans everywhere I turn since Adrian Peterson was so huge down here. No one here gave 2 sh*t's about the Viqueens before Peterson went there, but now that he's at Minnesota everyone is gung-ho about them. It really, really, really bothers me. I just thought I should get that off my chest.

I've been a Packers fan since I was about 8 or 9 years old. I think it came when I saw Al Harris make the game winning interception in the 2003 playoff game against the Seahawks.

My favorite Packer players are: Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Ryan Grant, Ahman Green, Aaron Kampman, Charles Woodson, Al Harris, and AJ Hawk. I love every Packer, but these guys would have to be my favorite. Favre is probably my all-time favorite.

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

Members online

Latest posts