1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Oklahoma_Packer, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Oklahoma_Packer

Oklahoma_Packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello :wave: to all you other Packer Backers on here. I joined this forum a few days ago, but am just now starting to get around to posting stuff. I'm from, and still live in, Oklahoma. I'm a HUGE fan of the Green Bay Packers and the Oklahoma Sooners.

I'd say I'm one of the 10 Packer fans in a 100 mile radius of where I live, but it seems like there's Vikings fans everywhere I turn since Adrian Peterson was so huge down here. No one here gave 2 sh*t's about the Viqueens before Peterson went there, but now that he's at Minnesota everyone is gung-ho about them. It really, really, really bothers me. I just thought I should get that off my chest.

I've been a Packers fan since I was about 8 or 9 years old. I think it came when I saw Al Harris make the game winning interception in the 2003 playoff game against the Seahawks.

My favorite Packer players are: Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Ryan Grant, Ahman Green, Aaron Kampman, Charles Woodson, Al Harris, and AJ Hawk. I love every Packer, but these guys would have to be my favorite. Favre is probably my all-time favorite.

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Hey, Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often :D