hello to all you beautiful people...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the board arrowgargantuan. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and register.

I responded to your avatar question, other then that if there is anything I can do for you, let me know!

Otherwise, please feel free to post away!
Ryan

smashmouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrowgarg,

Thanks for the info on the other forum, this one is a bit more colorful....

Yo Ryan, I hear you're the board cop.....

I'm happy to be aboard and will contain my emotions on this forum site....

Smash

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't had to do too much moderation yet. I started the site so I am just trying to maintain a certain level of "respect" for other people's views. Emotions are always welcome, I can get a little involved in my posts as well, we just try to moderate personal attacks, flame bait, trolling etc... That's another reason I allow people to re-edit their posts, incase they put something up a that might be a little too much, it lets them save themself!

Emotion is always welcome here. Just as long as it is expressed respectfully.

I look forward to reading your posts Smashmouth.
Ryan

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
smashmouth said:
Arrowgarg,

Thanks for the info on the other forum, this one is a bit more colorful....

of course my man. this forum looks way better it just needs some exposure. after we get more heads in here, the commentary will soon follow im sure..

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You bet it will. We have been open for about a week and half and are pushing 60 users and 350 posts. We are getting there, that's why I stress word of mouth. Water cooler conversations, emails to co-workers, friends family etc. The more people we tell the better chance we have to get this place big in a hurry!

Ryan

Bettie_Page

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This place is starting to shape into a well rounded forum. Now we just need for the Packers to give us something to really talk about. This weeks game should prove to be a good one. I hope that that guy on defense plays again on Sunday. He sure had a good game last week against Detroit. I didn't see his number but I heard his name was Weatherman. Give us a ZERO on Sunday! That should teach those Jaguars. :p

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bettie_Page said:
I hope that that guy on defense plays again on Sunday. He sure had a good game last week against Detroit. I didn't see his number but I heard his name was Weatherman. Give us a ZERO on Sunday! That should teach those Jaguars. :p

hahahahaha!!

Staff online

Members online