Hello to all Packer fans worldwide

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello to all my Packer friend throughout the world, and especially in the U.S. I 've been a Packer loyal since 1961. Looking forward to learning all I can from such a smart and intelligent group.

Good to be here, a fine looking site to talk Packerdom,

BACKIN--PACKIN :D

OP
OP
B

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to be here, GP. Hope this neighborhood has more squad cars than the last one. I'm tired of people "burning up the neighborhood" and getting away with it.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
B--P glad to have you on the site, we keep the masses to a moderate roar here :) Try to keep it on topic and clean as much as possible.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Backin--Packin--Welcome to the packerforum. You will find Chief Ryan and his assistants keep a watchful eye on the PF neighborhood. Look forward to your postings.

OP
OP
B

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you pwt36, Heather, bavpb, and Packerchick. It's always good to meet new Packer fans where ever they are. Looking forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. And thanks to Ryan, who has been very helpful in answering my questions.

It will be a pleasure to help build this site into a strong Packer forum. Thanks again for allowing me to be part of your "Packer forum family."

BACKIN' AND PACKIN' FOR WIN COLUMN STACKIN'