Hello Packer Fans, Falcon Fan Here

daredevil25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I've posted here a few times before, just doin my normal week by week drop by our opponents MB. Been a rough season for the Pack, but hey I've seen the Falcons go through enough losing I know how it feels. Still you guys, despite the injuries, didn't just lay down for anybody and you fought in all those contest. Favre/Vick have given us one regular season classic hopefully we'll have another this Sunday.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
daredevil welcome to packer forum from this old Packer fan in DePere, Wi. just five miles from Lambeau Field. I realize the trials and tribulations of the Atlanta Falcon franchise and have respect for their good fans who have backed their team during many losing seasons. Although Packer teams have won 12 NFL Championships and have 13 non losing season since 1992. We, Packer fans went through losing seasons of 1948-58 and 1968-1991 eras. Most of our fans are handling this 1-7 start to '05 season all right but we have some fans who have been spoiled by 13 years of success of this franchise and have reacted to it very badly to the prospects of Packers having their first losing season since 1991. The Packers will give the Falcons a battle and will not give up and if they don't self destruct with penalities and turnovers, it will be a close game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts