Hello, Is this thing on?

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey GP, nice to see you here. Lots of areas to post in, including smack, and the moderators keep most in line. Watch out for the girls on this site...they can be ,err, well, I'm gonna say nice.

I flop back and forth in my free time, as do most of us from the other site. Don't you think we need to get SlimShady over here? :lol:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome GBPLifer - glad to have you on the site! I have attached a smaller version of your banner so it will conform to the max size on this site, please adjust yours and enjoy your stay!

OP
OP
GBPLIFER

GBPLIFER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll be feeling my way around here. How do you post an avatar picture?Right now i'm using one that was available. I would like to put my own in. : :-?

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the left hand column and under options click on "my account." Then when that pops up click on "avatar" and it will lead you through. Be careful of size, they have to be pretty small.......kinda like the Queens brains.

OP
OP
GBPLIFER

GBPLIFER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan. As you can see i figured it out .Thanks for all the help.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, she sure isn't Henderson. She's 6'4" and plays professional basketball in Europe. Hollie Tyler is here name and she student taught for me last spring. The kids absolutely loved her. I told her I'd put her pic on the internet....she thought I was kidding.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
Hey GP, nice to see you here. Lots of areas to post in, including smack, and the moderators keep most in line. Watch out for the girls on this site...they can be ,err, well, I'm gonna say nice.
I flop back and forth in my free time, as do most of us from the other site. Don't you think we need to get SlimShady over here? :lol:

don't listen to him, lifer. now, to properly welcome you to the site, i'll just go get my whip out &... :moon: :whip: !!!!

just kidding!! glad to have you here, buddy!! :wink: :D

OP
OP
GBPLIFER

GBPLIFER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome people. I will have to try to get on here more often.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB lifter- welcome to PF, you will find this to be a little different Packer forum than PNF. At least I think, I have seen your posts on PNF. Look forward to your posts on PF.

OP
OP
GBPLIFER

GBPLIFER

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recognize your handle PWT36. You are the person who gives details on Green Bay and the surrounding area. Very informative.

Members online

Latest posts