1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rios39, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Rios39

Rios39 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I joined here in pre-season never made an introduction till now since the season is rolling. There are other Pack forums around but this one seems like a better place to make a home and build with a good solid community.

Anyways I live in Nova Scotia Canada. First started watching the Packers in the early 90's never watched a full year till 1996 and 1997. The year we won the super bowl was great. But the year later I watched on a more regular bases because I was in grade 8 at the time. I remember being spoiled by starting to watch the team and seeing instant success. My teams in every sport haven't been clicking. Being from Canada I am obviously a Toronot Blue Jays team in baseball and in Hockey its the Leafs. With the NFL it's obviously the Packers. And I don't watch the CFL because it sucks IMO. NFL all the way.

So I hope to make this my Packer home. I own my own Toronto Blue Jays site so I appreciate a well done site. Well nice to make this post after a good solid win against a playoff contender in Philly so lets hope this will be the beginning of a great year.

Glad to be a part of this.

2. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You do realize Rios39 that the only thing worse than a Cheesehead, is a Canadian Cheesehead. :p

Turn from the darkside and seek the light, for you too shall be saved from an eternity of being a "Football Challenged" Fan. :D

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yeah.....like, he should follow the Viqueens? Yup......they sure have a impressive history of winning the Super Bowl. :shock: :lol:

WELCOME Rios39, of the "Great White North!!!" :D

4. Rios39

Rios39 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's pretty interesting that I'm North of the border and you know Green bay is known for its cold gritty weather so I fit in nicely...

I would say I hate the Vikings but they aren't good enough to hate. Most of my hate is towards the Bears and Patriots right now. I hated him in 04 though.

5. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Nice to have you here Rios39

6. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Welcome aboard Rios.. can you PM me a link to your Jays board... huge Smok'n Joe Carter fan here.. :)

7. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Rios39--Welcome aboard the best Packer forum around. Look foward to your posts

Packer forum historian. PWT36 -A GreenBay born and raised Packer fan of over 60 years. Now located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from historic Lambeau Field

8. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    PERFECT!!

and welcome