Hello Guys

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I joined here in pre-season never made an introduction till now since the season is rolling. There are other Pack forums around but this one seems like a better place to make a home and build with a good solid community.

Anyways I live in Nova Scotia Canada. First started watching the Packers in the early 90's never watched a full year till 1996 and 1997. The year we won the super bowl was great. But the year later I watched on a more regular bases because I was in grade 8 at the time. I remember being spoiled by starting to watch the team and seeing instant success. My teams in every sport haven't been clicking. Being from Canada I am obviously a Toronot Blue Jays team in baseball and in Hockey its the Leafs. With the NFL it's obviously the Packers. And I don't watch the CFL because it sucks IMO. NFL all the way.

So I hope to make this my Packer home. I own my own Toronto Blue Jays site so I appreciate a well done site. Well nice to make this post after a good solid win against a playoff contender in Philly so lets hope this will be the beginning of a great year.

Glad to be a part of this.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize Rios39 that the only thing worse than a Cheesehead, is a Canadian Cheesehead. :p

Turn from the darkside and seek the light, for you too shall be saved from an eternity of being a "Football Challenged" Fan. :D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You do realize Rios39 that the only thing worse than a Cheesehead, is a Canadian Cheesehead. :p

Turn from the darkside and seek the light, for you too shall be saved from an eternity of being a "Football Challenged" Fan. :D
Yeah.....like, he should follow the Viqueens? Yup......they sure have a impressive history of winning the Super Bowl. :shock: :lol:

WELCOME Rios39, of the "Great White North!!!" :D

OP
OP
R

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's pretty interesting that I'm North of the border and you know Green bay is known for its cold gritty weather so I fit in nicely...

I would say I hate the Vikings but they aren't good enough to hate. Most of my hate is towards the Bears and Patriots right now. I hated him in 04 though.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Rios.. can you PM me a link to your Jays board... huge Smok'n Joe Carter fan here.. :)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rios39--Welcome aboard the best Packer forum around. Look foward to your posts

Packer forum historian. PWT36 -A GreenBay born and raised Packer fan of over 60 years. Now located in DePere, Wi. just five miles from historic Lambeau Field

Members online

Latest posts