Hello from Washington St!!

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, I am a Wisconsin native born in Milwaukee, then moved to West Bend. I have been in the middle of Seahawk country for 41 years, but will never change alliances. Our Packer flag flies every day. Looking forward to the topics in this forum, I have been burned out on message boards for the past 10 years, ready for a comeback.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. At first I read that you lived on Washington STREET. I thought that you might not want to give such info if you've been on internet forums for 10 years. ;) There are a lot of whackos here...uh... there... :sneaky: Right Bill?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. At first I read that you lived on Washington STREET. I thought that you might not want to give such info if you've been on internet forums for 10 years. ;) There are a lot of whackos here...uh... there... :sneaky: Right Bill?
A lot of whackos, but this guy is a psycho, so it is all good.

Hey all, I am a Wisconsin native born in Milwaukee, then moved to West Bend. I have been in the middle of Seahawk country for 41 years, but will never change alliances. Our Packer flag flies every day. Looking forward to the topics in this forum, I have been burned out on message boards for the past 10 years, ready for a comeback.
Wenatchee? Sure is beautiful there. I used to paraglide up near Cashmere back in the day. I lived in Northern Idaho.

OP
OP
GB psyco

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW -Welcome!

Thanx!! I have been looking for a good Packer board for a while, I was on the old packer forum from the Gazzette days before it folded 10+ years ago. I am on a couple other teams MB's, but that's just to irritate the opposing fans. Need a place to talk GB

OP
OP
GB psyco

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is possible to do both ... :sneaky: You just need to take it to the next level.

Its absolutely possible to do both, GB talk is natural, getting kicked off other teams MB's takes a little more thought. I am not nasty, just get under their skin, especially game day and for the most part, its usually just Chicago and Philly. I continue to bash da Bears for trading up to take Trubisky #2, and for Clinton-Dix and this season Jimmy Graham. Besides Favre in his 1st year in Minn, all our x players that end up with Chi, Det or Minn usually die a slow death. You would think a 60yr old man would be more mature, that's just not me.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wouldn't think that for one god forsaken minute. Not me. Uh-uh ... ain't happening. I applaud your experience. Your knowledge. Why... I'll go so far as to state that you've probably forgotten more than these punk-*** kids will ever learn. Age and chicanery will beat youth and talent EVERY time. That's what I always say.

You GO!!!, 60-year-old man! You GO!

OP
OP
GB psyco

GB psyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't think that for one god forsaken minute. Not me. Uh-uh ... ain't happening. I applaud your experience. Your knowledge. Why... I'll go so far as to state that you've probably forgotten more than these punk-*** kids will ever learn. Age and chicanery will beat youth and talent EVERY time. That's what I always say.

You GO!!!, 60-year-old man! You GO!

Damn Right!!

Members online

Latest posts