Hello from Seattle

GBFANATIC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fellow Packer Backers-

My name is Clint and I think I was born bleeding Green and Gold! I am originally from San Antonio, TX, but just so happened to be living in the Chicago area when I was 7 and couldn't stand to watch the Bears! Supporting the Packers is a way of life for me. I follow Green Bay football year round and my favorite season is, of course, football season. I love being loud and cheering as our defense generates a pick 6, or we score on an 80 yard pass. I don't have a second favorite team as all my pride goes towards the Pack. I never miss a televised game and went to the Seattle/ Green Bay game in week 5 last season and made my first of many trips to Lambeau in week 16 of this season (BOTH PACK VICTORIES!). When I'm not following Packers football you can find me working, playing softball, coaching wrestling, competing in wrestling, doing anything outdoors, anything competitive, or having fun drinking brews (hopefully Leinenkugel) with friends! It's great to be on here and I hope that I get the chance to meet some of you at Lambeau in the near future.

-Clint

Members online

Latest posts