Hello from Germany

Marlene

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey fellow Packer Fans,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I‘m a Packers Fan since I saw my first Packers game back in 2007 with Favre.
I‘m a HUGE fan and I‘m watching every game - even if I have to stay awake till 3 a.m. that‘s worth it...
My absolute favorite player along with Rodgers had to leave a couple of days ago and I‘m very very very upset Nelson was cut. I‘m still shocked but I hope he will return like James Jones did! Seeing Aaron throwing to Jordy... wow, I think you know

Ok, I have to stop it... My Brother already hates me for bering shocked and talking about that all the Time...

So I hope I can learn a lot from you In the future ☺️

Wish you all a great sunday

Marlene

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Marlene. Great site. Really enjoy the discussions that go on here.

OP
OP
M

Marlene

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell your brother to get with the program :)

Welcome aboard.

Thanks so much Mondio :)

That could be difficult he's an Eagles fan... He's in heaven since the SuperBowl so he doesn't care about my "problems" right now ;)

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks so much Mondio :)

That could be difficult he's an Eagles fan... He's in heaven since the SuperBowl so he doesn't care about my "problems" right now ;)
My BIL is an Eagles fan, so almost as bad. But we haven't kicked him out of the family yet

OP
OP
M

Marlene

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My BIL is an Eagles fan, so almost as bad. But we haven't kicked him out of the family yet

You can't choose the family... I hope he is at least nice :D... But honestly, rather an Eagles fan than a fan of the Patriots or the other divisional rivalries... So it could be worse :D

Members online

Latest posts