1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Canada's biggest Packer fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by brodzki, Sep 25, 2015.

1. brodzki

brodzki Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi everyone my name is Luke and I am Canada's biggest Packer fan.
    I will be attending my 10th Packers game and in October I will be at lambeau for the sixth time. I've seen the Packers play in Detroit three times and in Buffalo I am also a fan of the CFL and a season ticket holder with the Hamilton Tiger cats.

My very first Packers game at Lambeau Field was in November 2006 when they played the New England Patriots and got shut out 35-0 needless to say it was a long 13 hour drive home

Growing up Brett Favre was my favorite player I was happy that I got to see him playing the Packers uniform in the playoffs against Seattle in 2007

My overall Packer game record is 6-3.

I'm happy and excited to be a member of this online community

2. doublecheckdeez

doublecheckdeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Canada fan here. Been to Vancouver and Toronto. 2-0. Yall stay winning.

3. GoPackGo13

GoPackGo13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Fellow Canadian here! do you know anyone who is looking for accommodations for the oct 18th game? My friend and I are looking to split the house we got. Thanks!