Hello Everyone From Green Bay

cowgirlsully

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to spred the news that I work for the Lombardi Legends and we are having a Reggie Tribute Event and We sell the official Reggie White Tribute Cap. Keep in mind that Reggie will probably be inducted to the HOF. The site to look at the hat or ticket packages is http://www.lombardilegends.com or email me at [email protected].
Thanks
Sully :D

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sully, thanks for the info. Would be nice to have you keep us abreast of what is happening with the Lombardi Legends.
:welcome:

bulldog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

Hi, I am a long time loya dan of the packers. I have been a fan of them since I was a lil boy. I am nw at this so please be patient.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulldog! Welcome to the best Packer forum around. I am also a long time Packer fan from birth.I was born, raised and grew up just 4 blocks from good old City Stadium. The old wooden structure was Packer home Field from 1925 to 1956. I now live in DePere, Wi. just 5 miles from Historic lambeau Field Like old number 5 (Hornung) used to say on the old beer commercial on TV. Pracitce!Practiced! Practice! We all know what he was referring .to but in this case, practice will get better better with each posting.on your computor. Look foward to your postings!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts