Hello! Diehard packers fan from Houston nice to meet you!

JoshTheChild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all My name is Josh I am 22 years old I Live in Houston, TX Im a Diehard Rockets, Packers, AStros, Longhorns fan. and of course i cheer for the texans. I became a Packer fan when the oilers left houston. I will forever be a packer fan first no matter how good the texans are. I went to the packers vs texans game in houston a few years ago and wore the green and gold proudly. Lets just say that me being a packer fan in houston I catch alot of flack! It is pretty much cowboys country. I always wear my packers fitted hat to work and people hate on me. I would love nothing more than to meet with the cowgirls in the nfc championship!!! but anyway im a diehard packers fan and my friends even call me G-Pack and my g/f thinks I am too obsessed sometimes lol but it doesnt bother me. I have a 5 month old daughter who will also be a packers fan! GO PACK GO!!!! also check out my site!

http://www.myspace.com/josh_biggosh

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.. my wife is from the Dallas area.. my Green and Gold attire was fun to wear down there... down with the boys!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts