Hello Cheeseheads!

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm a cheesehead from Italy,and just found this forum while looking for Packers sites!

I'm 25, and way back in 1996 (aged 13) I was randomly watching sport channels when I came into some kind of "NFL season in review". Of course NFL is not such a big thing here, and I didn't know anything about american football. Given that, I got caught up by the commentary. The guy was getting excited about that guy wearing number 25 for the green-and-yellow team...he kept shouting "Dorsey Levens, again, first down!". The story that was being told ended up with that green team being champion.
I guess that was the day I became a cheesehead!

...And still 12 years later I'm looking for my Packers to win the SuperBowl again! This time I want to see it live!

This hasn't been a good year, but I'm quite confident this team's got the talent to turn into a winning group of players pretty soon!

Of course, I dream of attending a game at Lambeau, and hope to come over there sooner or later in my life!

Cheers to packers fans from around the world! :beer:

OP
OP
E

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Liguria, which is just south of Piemonte, where Torino is. I'm a couple of hours away from there...my favourite football (or I should say soccer here!) team is Juventus FC, which plays in Torino! I've been there a few times to see games!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts